Where does everyone sit at/or sitting this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does everyone sit at/or sitting this year?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Section 450, Row 1, Seats 17/18..

I've yet to find anything creative to hang over :nono:

In my living room, in front of new 56" projection TV with PIP. Hey, i'm 12 hours away, what can I say.

Like you, in front of the Big Screen...

Mine's a 52" High Def Wide Screen...

You should have seen the Super Bowl in High Def...

Section 428, Row 5

Right behind the field goal posts, first row behind the camera box. I'll try to wave during every attempt this year, I'll be the short skinny white guy with the Fiedler shirt on! lol

Either Rocksport bar, or some other sports bar.

Does anyone know the best sports bar to watch the NFL in the Seattle Area?

Everyone that puts a section down better be at the FinHeaven tailgate party... LOL... just kidding... but I would really like to see everyone there...

In front of 10-year old, 27" Mitsubishi television that always seems to die before the 1st preseason game each year.

As for live, I'm usually in the upper deck, West endzone. Usually around 456-403.

Well I am about 15 or 16 hours away so I will be on front of my new 54" HDTV PIP. Man do I love that thing. But come nov 7th I think I will be in Tennesse for my first Fins game. Hell yeah I can't wait

Section COUCH - Row 1 - Seat 1

Hopefully, I can scrape enough together for a new scoreboard before the season starts.

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Like you, in front of the Big Screen...

Mine's a 52" High Def Wide Screen...

You should have seen the Super Bowl in High Def...

oh god..wide screen...

I compared some wide screens to regular TVs....TV is not advanced enough yet. The only advantage a wide screen has is if you watch movies which have not been edited for TV screens yet.

Look at a basketball game. The guys look like midgets. lmao

:D

Originally posted by fairbanksb
In my living room, in front of new 56" projection TV with PIP. Hey, i'm 12 hours away, what can I say.

I'd prefer to sit in front of Stephanie Seymour than your TV, even during a Dolphins game! Great pic! :groucho:

Just north of Dallas Texas and off to the left a tad.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

If you still have that picture of Stephanie up, then I can be found in the bathroom......uh........shaving.:D

Back
Top Bottom