Where does everyone sit at/or sitting this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does everyone sit at/or sitting this year?

Section 128 row 24 seats 1 and 2, Tailgate at E33. 127 AND 128 EAST END ZONE IS THE ROWDIEST SECTIONS IN THE ENTIRE STADIUM.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Everyone that puts a section down better be at the FinHeaven tailgate party... LOL... just kidding... but I would really like to see everyone there...

Where is the FinHeaven Tailgate Party how much before the game does it start. I got a brand new sony XBR to watch it in surround sound but I might make it to a few games that matter.

We have poll for this, after this Friday, I'm going to create another poll with the best three options, just to get a more specific date that everyone can attend.

But, I'm going to try and be there when the gates open, which, I belive, is at 10am for a 1pm game.... but I'll get the exact time when I get the game...

Very excited!! LONG time individual game goer.. first time season ticket holder with my fiance and my best friend! Sec 431 Row 27 Seats 1 2 and 3.. come say hi! lol

Oh, I will come to the tailgate AJ, if only I could actually find you instead of walk around the parking lot section and not see anything. Cough cough

Originally posted by zonk39
Section 128 row 24 seats 1 and 2, Tailgate at E33. 127 AND 128 EAST END ZONE IS THE ROWDIEST SECTIONS IN THE ENTIRE STADIUM.

He ain't lying, 128 is the loudest section I've been around since the Orange Bowl Days. The defense loves it when they get a team backed into that Endzone.

128, row 20 seats 1 thru 3

I'll be enjoying my fourth year watching the Dolphins play every game on NFL Sunday ticket! :up:

clear.gif

another fourth year sunday ticket holder. reserved seat in front of my 'puter tryin' to get as much info as possible while watchin'.

boone, i actually have that poster in your sig framed(nice frame too) and ready to hang as soon as i get my "Dolphin" room. yea, right. not in the near future with wife and kids......lol

I will be on my couch, watching the Dolphins on NFL Sunday Ticket. This is my second year with NFL Sunday Ticket! :)

Dump those TVs guys! Go to the game live or check it out in a sports bar, but it's time for all of us to get smarter and stop watching TV. That thing is a brain-washing tool!

Back
Top Bottom