Where is our veteran Q.B.? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is our veteran Q.B.?

Phins13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Even if we trade for Henson or Draft Rivers......... where is the vet. Q.B. we need to step in and start right away? I had Brunell penciled in but thats over? Who is left? And nobody please say JAY FOR ONE MORE YEAR because I honestly think there would be a riot in Dolphinland!

Originally posted by Phins13
Even if we trade for Henson or Draft Rivers......... where is the vet. Q.B. we need to step in and start right away? I had Brunell penciled in but thats over? Who is left? And nobody please say JAY FOR ONE MORE YEAR because I honestly think there would be a riot in Dolphinland!
Incumbent Dolphins starter Jay Fiedler has been working with Trestman and reviewing game tapes, according to his agent, Brian Levy. Levy said he expects both sides "to come to some understanding" soon regarding Fiedler's future.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphi...ons/saturday/sports_0442b6a3064ca0aa005b.html

If we lose Brunell, I w/not be the least bit suprised to see Jay and a rook as our QBs w/Sage

Brian Griese did make the prow bowl a few years back. Maybe Marc Trestman can help him along until our young gun is ready to go.

I just cannot see this team coming back with All the same questions we have had for the last two years......Who is our new coach......who is our new G.M......Who is our new Q.B........The answer CANNOT be the same that we had the last two years? IT CANNOT BE!!!!!

Does anybody think that Henson or Rivers ( I like them both) can come in and play PRODUCTIVELY next season.......I don't! If Jay is in camp next year, it will be to start..And we cannot have that,......WE CANNOT:shakeno:

Does anybody think that Henson or Rivers ( I like them both) can come in and play PRODUCTIVELY next season.......I don't! If Jay is in camp next year, it will be to start..And we cannot have that,......WE CANNOT:shakeno:
its not my call, but trust me, he'll be there. especially now that marino is out of the picture!:(

I am not taking this out on you Dolphin 06 but there is no way WANNY can justify coning into canp with Jay when we have been handicapped the last two non playoff seasons with him at Q.B........WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN........I just cried on my keyboard.....:down:

I am not taking this out on you Dolphin 06 but there is no way WANNY can justify coning into canp with Jay when we have been handicapped the last two non playoff seasons with him at Q.B........WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN........I just cried on my keyboard.....:down:
its just an opinion, but i believe with a better O-line, if jay had the time to look for 3rd and 4th receivers, i don't think he would make the bad judgement he has in the past!;)

Don't you think he has been given enough chances? I do like him....He is a tough guy thatbI like to root for but...........BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! We need a veteran upgrade at Q.B like we have been promised........Not another year of If we had better rec. or if we had a better line(granted this o-line was AWFUL last year ......but the year before got Ricky 1800+ yds and we still could not pass) I know we have a long way to go in F.A and I am sure more options will open up but I need to see a name besides JAY(and Brian) to hang my hope on

Originally posted by dolfan06
its not my call, but trust me, he'll be there. especially now that marino is out of the picture!:(
i would be willing to bet that jay will be gone befor camp starts marino or not. and if he is our starting qb this year i will not like it.i will pull for the team like always i just wont expect anything from them because it will only let me down again. jay fiedler will not lead this team to a superbowl period.

AMEN TENNDOLFAN, What about Couch,Gannon,Blake, Brad Johnson or even Kitna. Only problem is that we want someone to come in for a yr or two till a franchise Q.B is ready(HENSON OR RIVERS?. would any of these guys sign a 1 or 2 yr deal......unlikely even Jay would want at lest 3 yrs. Do not kill me but what about Testaverde for 1 yr. Stop the cusing and think about it.....who would be better for 1....remember 1 year?

I wouldn't bet that Jay won't be back.

Back
Top Bottom