Where is our veteran Q.B.? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is our veteran Q.B.?

Originally posted by minus
I wouldn't bet that Jay won't be back.

yea, jay's gonna be back imo. they'll restructure that contract to save cap and odds are it will be him, rivers/losman/henson, and sage in camp.

Is there anybody else we can count on right now besides Jay......We know what Jay brings to the table........and right now the whole family can't eat with what he brings!

Jay's back next year, he goes down, Rivers comes in and leads us to the Super Bowl... we trade Jay to the the Bills for a first rounder.

...hasn't that already happened somewhere before :D

I think is posible for Rivers to start at some point this coming season.If Jay's here still, he'll probably start but I think if there's a rookie that can actually start by midseason, and play good, it is Rivers. He's started for 4 years and played in big games. I want Jay gone too but maybe if we don't get another veteran before the draft, the FO will have to draft a QB in the first round. We can win games with Jay, even with him missing WR's down field but we can not win it all with him. Enter Rivers midway and I think we can win with the kid but that's just my opinion. Maybe not getting a vet and keeping Jay could be a blessing in disguise.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom