Where Is Tannenbaum? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Is Tannenbaum?

volk

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The last I heard he was being “reassigned” but have heard nothing said about it since. Did I just miss it, or has nothing been announced on this yet? I am guessing he will be a consultant?

As long as he is not involved in the football side of things he could be Lord of the Seven Kingdoms for all I care.

As long as he is not involved in the football side of things he could be Lord of the Seven Kingdoms for all I care.

That’s what I find odd. He seems to have a mystery position that no one knows anything about. I hope he isn’t really isn’t in a similar capacity that isn’t being announced to avoid bad PR. We already know who are still unannounced HC is going to hire, but nothing on TBaum? Just seems really suspicious.

60318456-cartoon-of-man-with-barrow-of-money-laughing-all-the-way-to-the-bank-.jpg

Tannenbaum has a contract and he's still collecting a paycheck on that contract, but he was fired. He asked Ross to soft-sell it and simply say he was reassigned, so Ross helped him out. My understanding is that they are friends and Tannenbaum isn't going to bad mouth Ross or the Dolphins, so Ross just did him a solid by calling it a reassignment … it was actually a firing.

Tannenbaum has a contract and he's still collecting a paycheck on that contract, but he was fired. He asked Ross to soft-sell it and simply say he was reassigned, so Ross helped him out. My understanding is that they are friends and Tannenbaum isn't going to bad mouth Ross or the Dolphins, so Ross just did him a solid by calling it a reassignment … it was actually a firing.
I thought I had read that TBum indirectly did us another favor by giving his recommendation when asked by the Jets organization about Gase.

The last I heard he was being “reassigned” but have heard nothing said about it since. Did I just miss it, or has nothing been announced on this yet? I am guessing he will be a consultant?

It's the polite way to say he was fired.

Being stuffed into a cannon in preparation for being blasted into the sun last I heard.

As others have mentioned him being “reassigned” was hurt a nice way to say he was fired. He has absolutely no role with the organization. Was cornfimed by many beat writers a while back

Back
Top Bottom