Where is TE Brett Brackett? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is TE Brett Brackett?

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Brett Brackett is supposed to be a secret weapon for the Dolphins. I haven't seen this guy play 1 down during the pre-season. Is he really a secret weapon or a bust?

There was an article stating they were hiding him for New England.... So, the guy was a QB, converted to WR and now TE and has not played 1 down in the NFL and they expect this guy to be the "messiah" :rolleyes2:

Could anyone tell me what the deal is with this mystery TE???

Omar Kelly thinks he's so good they are hiding him so they can put him on the practice squad... even though they really need him
Omar isn't too bright

Last I heard the CIA was hiding him for us so New England can't steal him. But my source was Omar Kelly, so more then likely he is camp fodder, and is about to be cut!

One person said they might be hiding him. Don't blow it up and act like everyone is saying he is a stud. The article by Omar wasn't even saying that he was great. The guy will not make the 53 that's for sure.

Last I heard the CIA was hiding him for us so New England can't steal him. But my source was Omar Kelly, so more then likely he is camp fodder, and is about to be cut!
yes, the pats are leaving a spot on their 53 man roster open for him so he needs to hidden. nevermind the Dolphins really need a seam-threat, it's all about the other teams

yes, the pats are leaving a spot on their 53 man roster open for him so he needs to hidden. nevermind the Dolphins really need a seam-threat, it's all about the other teams

Yep and because we know how much the Pats need a pass catching TE

The guy is a converted WR. Probably doesn't have any blocking skills. You won't see the field without them, even in preseason. Look for him tonight in 3rd or 4th quarter. If he's not in the game, something's fishy.

I think they are saying he is a guy thats good enough to keep around and get better to use him in the future, but not good enough to make the 53. They also think if they show off his potential then he will get picked from the PS. Not a secret weapon that we plan on using on NE also not a bust. Just a guy we dont want to loose so we have him later.

2008: Wildcat is introduced against the New England Patriots.
2011: Brett Brackett is introduced against the New England Patriots.

Brett Brackett will not do anything for this team. I will be shocked if he is even on the PS.

He is the only pure pass catching TE we have on the roster.

I've also wondered why he is not even practicing.

And not just Omar said that we are making sure that no other team wants him when we try to put him on the PS.

Still, it is a little weird.

Back
Top Bottom