Where tha Mod's at?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where tha Mod's at??????

ns_dolfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Do we really need 10 threads on evey possible rumor out there....cmon guys look b4 you post....some good theads are getting pushed down because people have to post about a stupid JT rumor a million times.....think b4 you post.

Yeah multiple threads about the same subject... but the Mods are working hard. They are moving everything into one thread, it is difficult when you have so many threads of the same thing. I think the Mods are doing good work and trying their hardest to keep all the info organized.

I don't think you need to attack the mods bro, new threads are popping up ever 10-15 seconds or so. Give them some time and I'm sure they'll merge everything and clean it up for you.:hi5:

Do we really need 10 threads on evey possible rumor out there....cmon guys look b4 you post....some good theads are getting pushed down because people have to post about a stupid JT rumor a million times.....think b4 you post.
Do you not see the numerous merged posts? We are constantly working on keeping things neat here, however, it does not help when members post the same thread topic 8 times within a 5 minute time span. As you said, and we suggest, please use the search feature before posting news/rumors/etc. to avoid this type of cluttering. Thank you.

I know the mods work hard on here....i guess i should have used a different title because it was more 4 tha posters then the mods

You really should follow your own advice, this probably would have been the proper forum to bring this instead of calling out the hardworking mods here in the main forum:

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

where would you suggest I post it????? Somewhere its not happening???? I did it where the people are doing it....and i wasnt calling out the mods...if u took thr time to read my 2nd post you would have seen that....so u might need to take my advise after all

Busy moving thread from spots that they don't belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:err:

And we have lives also, we can't be here 24 hours a day.

why would i ever post this in here????? nobody views this section....its usless i got more views in ten mins in the main forum then this will in a month here....

why would i ever post this in here????? nobody views this section....its usless i got more views in ten mins in the main forum then this will in a month here....

well WE pay attention to this forum.. and isn't that what you want, attention from staff, or just create a scene? Knowingly, or repeatedly posting in the wrong forum is a violation of the TOS, please remember that.

well WE pay attention to this forum.. and isn't that what you want, attention from staff, or just create a scene? Knowingly, or repeatedly posting in the wrong forum is a violation of the TOS, please remember that.

Did you read the thread???? I wasnt tryin to call out the mods...the title was misleading...i just wanted to help the situation....people are so uptight on here...i thought it needed to be said...someone had to...if the mods arent i will...create a scene???lol why dont u do ur job and stop attackin me for doin it

Did you read the thread???? I wasnt tryin to call out the mods...the title was misleading...i just wanted to help the situation....people are so uptight on here...i thought it needed to be said...someone had to...if the mods arent i will...create a scene???lol why dont u do ur job and stop attackin me for doin it
It has been said and addressed many times. We even have a sticky thread at the top of the forum regarding this subject, we can only suggest, we can't hold members hands. If said member continues to follow that trend of random posting then they are spoken to and warned.

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212152

Back
Top Bottom