Where tha Mod's at?????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where tha Mod's at??????

Did you read the thread???? I wasnt tryin to call out the mods...the title was misleading...i just wanted to help the situation....people are so uptight on here...i thought it needed to be said...someone had to...if the mods arent i will...create a scene???lol why dont u do ur job and stop attackin me for doin it
Why don't you start showing some respect for the people that volunteer their time to keep this site up and running for you to enjoy for free? This is one of the busiest times of year and people are quick to post some news to help out their fellow Dolphin fans and sometimes they don't take the time to see if it is already posted. Instead of acting out, try hitting the report button to bring it to our attention.

Did you read the thread???? I wasnt tryin to call out the mods...the title was misleading...i just wanted to help the situation....people are so uptight on here...i thought it needed to be said...someone had to...if the mods arent i will...create a scene???lol why dont u do ur job and stop attackin me for doin it

The point is this: Post in the correct forums. Your complaint was not related to the Miami Dolphins and belonged in the Questions forum. We do read all forums so please be patient and try to not make more work for us than we already have.

We do appreciate the heads up and are working to merge things as quickly as we discover them. In the future, use the "report post" icon (the triangle) to report a problem and ask for a merge. We see those reports before all others.

Thanks in advance and Go Dolphins.

I think the title was a mistake because i appreciate the mods work on here....i read finheaven everyday...I've been a member for 5 years....I know how it works...i understand that it wasnt really the right forum..but my post pertained to the forum I put it in....but just because the mods read this forum doesnt mean the gen. pop. does...i wanna make this forum the best forum possible just like the mods....sorry if i offend anyone and thx to those mods who saw my post for what it was....and to the others....

The quickest way to get the Mods attention is to make a report ...the red triangle under your avatar.

Sending a PM or posting in this forum is the next best method to get our attention.

I am sure you had good intentions .We get frustrated at members who dont bother to read too.

The VIP forum is a refuge from all that .

Back
Top Bottom