Where Things Went Wrong For Ryan Tannehill | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Things Went Wrong For Ryan Tannehill

Check this page once a day to see if there is any news and there isn't even a thread dedicated to Tannehill being traded...wtf?

So would you rather people stay on a sinking ship and refuse to change their opinions, or be adaptable to new information?

Where was this new information. He was the same guy from day one, barely anything changed, that was one of the problems with him. People like you though would anoint him the king the minute he had a better than average performance, stick your head in the sand for years, blame everything around him, until finally it dawn upon yourself that perhaps just perhaps he was the problem. Congratulations for getting there finally, I guess you you process information at the same speed you accuse Tannehill of.

I can’t believe how toxic Finheaven has become.

This dude provides solid analysis that just so happens to mention Tannehill doing something well and the dude is set upon like a pack of hyenas on a gazelle.
I think the real majority has a lot of respect for wingfield, I know I do, I think a little roosing is part of the craft he has chosen to be in, I’m sure he can handle it..

Would really like to see this guy become a beat reporter down here, essentially he is at this point, just a matter of time I would bet.

I got banned a few years ago for simply stating that Matt Moore had a better feel for the game. Funny how the tone around here has changed. Not all of us are so emotionally vested that we can't call a spade. Even 1 year ago you had to at least call him average. I do think Tannehill is a little over qualified to be a back up. He's better than 6 or 7 qb's who will be starting.

I wasn't going to publish this until he was cut, but I think the timing meshes up well give three of his former teammates spitting on his grave. I think it's only fitting that I'm the one that dumps the final shovel of dirt of his Dolphins grave, so I looked at the mental processing short comings, the signs from previous coaches, and now the disparaging words of OV, Mike Wallace, and Sean Smith.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/where-things-went-wrong-for-ryan-tannehill-in-miami/

I always appreciate your work travis, but that's messed up, you saying you're throwing the final shovel on his grave then asking him on twitter to be on your podcast.

Different schemes is a Ryan Tannehill excuse? Did he not have the same coach in college as when he went into the NFL with Sherman? This is almost unprecedented and yet that coach was fired and Ryan Tannehill could not perform because of so many coaches and schemes???
Yeah that go go go scheme really hit it big in the NFL didn’t it.

Tannehill didn't pan out because he's always been a dopey guy. I mean, look at Mike Pouncey. The guy left the team to play with Philip Rivers and had a pro-bowl season again with an amazing offense. Nobody would come to Miami to play with Tannehill. Baker Mayfield is a guy that dudes want to play with. He's got the it factor. Tannehill? No.

Back
Top Bottom