Where Things Went Wrong For Ryan Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Things Went Wrong For Ryan Tannehill

yea, they moved back a round this year. and got a 4th next year, which is valued the same as a 5th this year. Also came out that the dolphins paid $5m of the signing bonus.

Even if true, I'm pretty sure a 5th and a 6th for a 7th isn't...the same as swapping 7ths.

Just making a point that calling out people for being wrong in the past and dredging stuff up seems to have a way of summoning karma.

Even if true, I'm pretty sure a 5th and a 6th for a 7th isn't...the same as swapping 7ths.

Just making a point that calling out people for being wrong in the past and dredging stuff up seems to have a way of summoning karma.

They paid Ryan Tannehill 5 million to go away. and it was this years 6th for this years 7th and 4th. There is not very much value there.

They paid Ryan Tannehill 5 million to go away. and it was this years 6th for this years 7th and 4th. There is not very much value there.

Ah, I read it wrong. Regardless, it's still not a swap of 7ths.

You were wrong.

...or we could just trot this puppy out there and end that "whether perceived pick value makes you wrong or not" thing:

If tannehill actually had any trade value or talent , teams would still want to trade for him regardless if the Dolphins said they were going to cut him.

Yup. They paid him $5 million to go away.

Ah, I read it wrong. Regardless, it's still not a swap of 7ths.

You were wrong.

...or we could just trot this puppy out there and end that "whether perceived pick value makes you wrong or not" thing:

Maybe now you and Corey Matthews can take your much deserved L on Tannehill having no trade value
More than happy to dude, never did I think we would land a 4th rounder for him, thought there was no way anyone would give up more than an 8th round pick, but I hadn't accounted for a franchise that is dumber than our own :) Great work FO and see you Ryan, hope you stay healthy because you'll have plenty of opportunities to see action backing up Mariota.

IDGAF what anybody says...the kid took grenades, played his hardest, never sold anybody out, never bad-mouthed coaches or teammates, and gave 100% every game. He didn't have all the facets of the position down, had the pocket awareness of a blind man, but he steadily showed improvement (slow, though) in many areas...he just didn't have the complete package. Not his fault a dumbass management team picked him in the top 10. Classy kid who doesn't deserve vitriol from a buncha couch jockeys. He gave it all he had, can't ask for more. I wish him well in his future endeavors and thank him for being a Dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom