Where Things Went Wrong For Ryan Tannehill | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Things Went Wrong For Ryan Tannehill

I always appreciate your work travis, but that's messed up, you saying you're throwing the final shovel on his grave then asking him on twitter to be on your podcast.

How is that messed up? His career in Miami is over, that's it. And I wanted to see if he'd talked to me about his career here - that's it.

Tannehill lost me when he threw a fit over a defensive back intercepting him and playing too hard in practice. The whole "enjoy your practice squad paycheck" thing.

Have you ever seen a walkthrough in football? Not asking condescendingly, just genuinely curious. The purpose is to sharpe the final install and make sure everyone knows where they're going. It's done at less than half-speed, guys wear jeans and nonathletic equipment during these walk throughs. A practice squad member jumping routes and interrupting the purpose of the session is a great reason for a quarterback to get upset. I guarantee you the coaches ripped into that player that did that - it's the polar opposite of what he was supposed to be doing.

Have you ever seen a walkthrough in football? Not asking condescendingly, just genuinely curious. The purpose is to sharpe the final install and make sure everyone knows where they're going. It's done at less than half-speed, guys wear jeans and nonathletic equipment during these walk throughs. A practice squad member jumping routes and interrupting the purpose of the session is a great reason for a quarterback to get upset. I guarantee you the coaches ripped into that player that did that - it's the polar opposite of what he was supposed to be doing.

You guarantee they got ripped into? The other report says that Philbin asked the players to ease up on cupcake Ryan because he was getting rattled as been happenening the last couple weeks.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/10/8/9478249/ryan-tannehill-practice-squad-paycheck-miami-dolphins

Back
Top Bottom