Where was Manuel Wright??? trouble??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where was Manuel Wright??? trouble???

Ohiophinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The papers all report this morning that Manuel Wright was an unexcused no show at last night's awards banquet. He was even introduced and wasn't there. Where was he?

As a guy who had trouble at the beginning of last year I would have thought he needed to do it better than everyone else.

I think this is just the paper trying to make a buzz, because I just don't see Saban telling them if he or anyone else was excused or unexcused from the Banquet. It's not Saban's style, and there were many players not at the banquet last night.

is manual wright that one guy we picked up in that one thing i forget what its called

I think the media is making way to much of it....

He was found, huddled in a backroom closet, crying and weeping...afraid to go out there and sit with the big boys.....

(just kidding..had to say it....)

I didn't read anything about being "unexcused". I wouldn't pay any attention to it at this point. Or rather...I wouldn't make a negative assumption at this point.

jbond said:
I didn't read anything about being "unexcused". I wouldn't pay any attention to it at this point. Or rather...I wouldn't make a negative assumption at this point.

Exactly...there could be a million different legitimate excuses why Manny was there and I'm sure Saban was a aware. Trying to put a negative spin on this kid not attending a dinner is weak.

One good thing, it gives the media something else to focus on besides what the team is doing or R.W.

Give the kid a break. He was the youngest player in the NFL and had a great close to the season. If fans and media keep dogging the guy he won't never reach his potential. Can't people just let the whole crying thing go and talk about how he overcame that and played through it to get playing time as a underage rookie?

Back
Top Bottom