Where Will Alfonso Soriano end Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Will Alfonso Soriano end Up

Which Team Will Acquire Soriano before the Deadline?

• Anaheim

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Detroit

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Houston

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Chicago White Sox

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • New York Yankees

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If it were up to me i would say anaheim, but right now he could end up anywhere.

Judging from the reports on ESPN News, it looks like the White Socks are in the hottest pursuit.

culpepper2chambers said:
:tantrum:im not positive but i think i heard he wanted to go to the westcoast so he could resign if he gets traded.........not sure tho

The Angels are also looking at Miguel Tejada(I posted a link in the Angels thread),cause he would be under contract for 3 years I believe.Soriano would have to sign some sort of 2-3 year deal with the Halos in my opinion for us to trade/sign him.

Soriano is such a dangerous offensive player, any team who gets him will be greatly upgraded. Defensively, he's been a pretty decent outfielder, especially with that speed of his, diving catches aren't necesarry.

PHINATIC13 said:
The Angels are also looking at Miguel Tejada(I posted a link in the Angels thread),cause he would be under contract for 3 years I believe.Soriano would have to sign some sort of 2-3 year deal with the Halos in my opinion for us to trade/sign him.

they're done going after Tejada when the Baltimore owner put a veto on a trade that would send Ervin Santana and Erik Aybar to Baltimore. That is unless the Angels are willing to sweeten the deal a little more (ie, Brandon Wood)

I still think Detroit will make a deal. They've got enough prospects to make it happen, and would surely like to keep him away from Minnesota and Chicago.

Jt0323 said:
im goona take a wile stab at the dark and say he stays in Washington..

that is what will NOT happen

MikeO said:
That won't happen either

you gotta hunch Mike where Soriano ends up? I'm hoping he doesn't go to the chi-sox.I only want him if signs to play in ANA. long term(2-3yrs.).

Back
Top Bottom