Where will Mike Williams Play RT or LT?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will Mike Williams Play RT or LT??

Either way Williams is going to need some time to get used to the speed of the nfl. How long that will take is anyones guess. On passing downs Taylor will be able to use his speed to his adavantage, but on running downs I just don't see Taylor being able to put up much of a fight against a man who outweighs him by over 100 pounds.

I don't think Williams & Taylor will match up too often, but it will be interesting to see how long it takes Williams to catch up to the speed of the NFL. Once he becomes more accustomed to it, I think he'll dominate his opponents (whoever it is) for years to come!

Originally posted by fthefish11
Phin - come back when u make some sense

O.K. what part dont you understand. Fat meat is greasy, and when the heat gets to your behemouth in the 1st qtr, and the speed rushers make him dissy, he may be good for 1 outta 4 plays, in between the weeeezin'! :eek: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Brian H
He's probably aboUt 71% Im predicting.
does this comment have anything to do with football, please :rolleyes:

I would be flattered if someone cared enough to measure my body fat - which I expect it a lot lower than a 380 lb guy no matter how much of a stud he is. :o

I doubt Williams will last long at RT, if he even breaks camp there. He is needed on the left side of the line to protect Drew's blind side. Trey Teague is decent, but he's no Mike Williams.

Williams will be a RT until he is ready to move to LT and that shouldn't be for at least a year. Buffalo, is, and would be wise to set him permanantly into the Right Side for his whole rookie year. Let him learn and if he developes let him move, otherwise they would be tempting fate.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
People, unless Williams switches to LT this season we will not see to much of Williams vs Abraham or Taylor. They are RDE and will match up over Jonas Jennings(or whoever wins Buffalo's LT job) and should have MUCH more success on that side of the line anyway.

Not true Bod. Like Strahan, John Abraham plays LDE exclusively. Don't you remember Todd Wade and his one good leg trying to keep up with Abraham?? Man, I still have nightmares about that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Abraham will be on Williams all day long. Abraham is pretty much a pass rusher (and a damn good one). Once the RT gets into him on running plays, he's neutralized. It'll be Williams first big test.

Williams body fat was listed at 16% At 375lbs. That's impressive. I weigh 205 and my body fat is 12%. Either way Taylor will give him fits on certain plays and Williams will pancake Taylor on others. Jamie Nails was just a slob but to his credit he lost about 30 or 40 pounds and he was the strongest guy in the draft a few years ago. I heard that Teague may get moved to center in buffalo which is the position he played in college and was an all american. How'd he become a left tackle?

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Williams is 17% body fat how bout you!!!!
Your head alone would count 17% of your body fat.

Originally posted by UncleTed
Williams body fat was listed at 16% At 375lbs. That's impressive. I weigh 205 and my body fat is 12%. Either way Taylor will give him fits on certain plays and Williams will pancake Taylor on others. Jamie Nails was just a slob but to his credit he lost about 30 or 40 pounds and he was the strongest guy in the draft a few years ago. I heard that Teague may get moved to center in buffalo which is the position he played in college and was an all american. How'd he become a left tackle?
the Bills are supposedly cutting LT Fina on 6/1

Back
Top Bottom