Where's the "Thanks" button? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's the "Thanks" button?

pillBOXhat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I read a lot of posts here although I don't post much, but when I would like to thank someone I don't see the option to do so. I only see and use the "reputation" option. Am I just blind? :crazy:

ray_charles-1.jpg

Hmmm...that's strange. It should be there. Try changing the skin you're using. It's located at the very bottom corner of the page on the left side. I'm currently using the FinHeavenVB4 Retro style.

Hmmm...that's strange. It should be there. Try changing the skin you're using. It's located at the very bottom corner of the page on the left side. I'm currently using the FinHeavenVB4 Retro style.

Thanks for the advice, but that silly "thanks" button is still a no show.

I'm having the same issue. I thought maybe it was my post count or something lol..

I tried using Internet Explorer and now I see it. Which sucks, cause I hate internet explorer

LOL and now that i switched back to firefox, i see it now. so there you go

I'm having the same issue. I thought maybe it was my post count or something lol..

I tried using Internet Explorer and now I see it. Which sucks, cause I hate internet explorer

LOL and now that i switched back to firefox, i see it now. so there you go

So weird. When I first tried IE it didn't show up. Now I try it and there you go, the Thanks button is there. I switched back to FF and it showed up too! Thanks, man.

Back
Top Bottom