Where's the "Thanks" button? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's the "Thanks" button?

I'm having the same exact problem. I tried using Explorer and it still didn't show up. Is there anyway it could hidden or set not to show in my settings or something?

I'm having the same exact problem. I tried using Explorer and it still didn't show up. Is there anyway it could hidden or set not to show in my settings or something?

Looks like this issue has been around for a while.

I don't have a "Thanks" button on Firefox or Internet Explorer. Only "Reply" and "Reply With Quote".

Guys, make sure you're running the latest browser updates and try using the FinHeavenVB4 skin on the forum.

Restart browsers, etc.

Report back.

Guys, make sure you're running the latest browser updates and try using the FinHeavenVB4 skin on the forum.

Restart browsers, etc.

Report back.

No change.

I'm using Firefox v. 7.0.1 and Internet Explorer 9. Also have both browsers set to view these pages as FinheavenVB4 (High Resolution).

Running Firefox 7.0.1 and Internet Explorer 9.

Skin is FinheavenVB4 (High Resolution).

Still no "Thanks" button.

:ponder:

Yeah, I'm totally not seeing a "Thanks" button either. I'm also fairly new to this forum. So navigating is still a tiny bit challenging.

the thanks button does not appear on posts over a certain age. this is how we prevent thanks boosting from really bored people.

tell you what people, i'm lowering the minimum post for using the thanks feature. now thank me. lol

...and it's magically appeared!

"Thanks"!

Back
Top Bottom