Which college player..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which college player.....

Phinatic

HVAC Technician
Basement Dweller
Reaction score
What player or position would you like to see the phins use their #1 pick on next year?

Phinatic said:
What player or position would you like to see the phins use their #1 pick on next year?
That really depends on what weaknesses show their glaring head during this season. I think it's a bit too early to say. A running back is just too obvious to state, but I want to see how the guys we have perform, before making a blanket statement on that possition.

yeah....that depends on alot of things we dont know yet, like whos going to be in the draft, what positions end up being big needs (could be different than we think now, depends on who steps up next yr) and where our pick is. Its good that someone started a thread that doesnt mention 'ol Smokey McPot, though :lol:

FinFan4Life814 said:
yeah....that depends on alot of things we dont know yet, like whos going to be in the draft, what positions end up being big needs (could be different than we think now, depends on who steps up next yr) and where our pick is. Its good that someone started a thread that doesnt mention 'ol Smokey McPot, though :lol:
Agree 2004% with that statement about starting 'ol Smokey McPot threads!
:adfin::clap::peace::friday::party::thewave:

:nono::tongue:
TarHeelFinFan said:
I think we should draft something on defense with our #1 pick. Why break with tradition?

TarHeelFinFan said:
I think we should draft something on defense with our #1 pick. Why break with tradition?
Well it would be like the dolphins to waste another draft pick................better yet why dont we just trade our 1st again for another basket case

Phinatic said:
Well it would be like the dolphins to waste another draft pick................better yet why dont we just trade our 1st again for another basket case
Or better yet swap first round picks with the Colts or Patriots and give them our 3rd in exchange.

TarHeelFinFan said:
Actually, considering that our defense is aging, that wouldn't be a bad idea. I wouldn't mind getting a good DT or an OLB to replace Seau.

Yea, I was only half-kidding. I think our offense we need to build with FA signings and trades. There are just too many holes to draft our way out of offensive mediocrity. Defense has a solid foundation and just needs an injection of youth.

Yea i see your point but i think our D is solid enough to win the SB for a couple more years at least, offense is our weak point

LIQUID24 said:
Actually, considering that our defense is aging, that wouldn't be a bad idea. I wouldn't mind getting a good DT or an OLB to replace Seau.
Stop interjecting this irrational conversation with objective reasoning! :tsk:

:tongue:

If the rumours are serious about EDGE coming to Miami next year I'd like them to address the, um, well, i dont know, maybe the...
OFFENSIVE LINE!!!
:fire:

tehMick said:
If the rumours are serious about EDGE coming to Miami next year I'd like them to address the, um, well, i dont know, maybe the...
OFFENSIVE LINE!!!
:fire:

You guessed it!!!! Thats what i like to hear, a good line can make the worst of players shine

Back
Top Bottom