Which college player..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which college player.....

We're going to need a good DT next year, because we happen to have some aging ones that could need replacing down the road in give or take a year to three years or so. Also, another wide receiver wouldn't hurt, but I'm hoping someone like Minnis or Thompson will step up this year and become a viable starter. ( I'm not discounting Tolver, Newsome, etc, but I want Minnis to succeed. )

I have a good feeling we'll be acquiring Edge next year, pending on how good he does this year. If not then that may be a first rounder selection.

I think if Feeley doesnt pan out, we go after a QB of the future, that is, if one is availabe that we really like when it coms to our pick. Although I hope Feeley does pan out, that would be good news in the fact we have a long term QB, which no matter what, I just dont think the Dolphins think they have in Fiedler.And even if Fiedler did get the job, we still could draft a good QB and develop him. Other than that,defense wins most championships, but a good receiver wouldnt be bad either.

Phinz4Life said:
We're going to need a good DT next year, because we happen to have some aging ones that could need replacing down the road in give or take a year to three years or so. Also, another wide receiver wouldn't hurt, but I'm hoping someone like Minnis or Thompson will step up this year and become a viable starter. ( I'm not discounting Tolver, Newsome, etc, but I want Minnis to succeed. )

I have a good feeling we'll be acquiring Edge next year, pending on how good he does this year. If not then that may be a first rounder selection.

I like the thought of getting edge too it just worries me that he's so injury plagued and remember last year or the year before when there was all that talk about him only wanting to play a few more years? Not another RW

Most people are talking about either the offesive line or other impact possitions. The thing is, we can't even begin to speculate what our needs will be until the end of the season. Players can grow throughout the season or decline. Granted it's reasonable to believe that we would want a RB, QB or DT, but we won't truely know until the season is done and our team is resting peacefully at home.

I think we pick this conversation up in Feb. not now. IMHO

if we get i running back, i say cedric benson or darren sproles. if we were to pick a wide reciever i say mike williams or the guys from michigan and Georgia

DesertEagle1088 said:
if we get i running back, i say cedric benson or darren sproles. if we were to pick a wide reciever i say mike williams or the guys from michigan and Georgia
i think any of those would be a good choice..............QB looks weak next year

DesertEagle1088 said:
Optimism tells me we won't have a low enough pick for Williams.

sure hope not, although we could trade JT and keep Ogun and save a lot of money, get some very good draft picks, and still have a dominant d-line

Phinatic said:
sure hope not, although we could trade JT and keep Ogun and save a lot of money, get some very good draft picks, and still have a dominant d-line
You ever mention trading JT again and I'll say something to you that will definately get me kicked from this forum. :fire:

Phinz4Life said:
You ever mention trading JT again and I'll say something to you that will definately get me kicked from this forum. :fire:

wow man lightn up some no harm ment

Phinatic said:
wow man lightn up some no harm ment
You just don't talk about the amazing Iron Man Taylor that way. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom