Which fan are you? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which fan are you?

Feverdream

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1. Actual Trolls: fans of other teams who just CLAIM to be Finfans.

2. Eeyores: poor schlubs who just relentlessly focus on the negative.

3. Fanboys: Everything the Dolphins do is Godlike. ALL those UDFAs will be stars!!!

4. Analysts: Typicaly dry and boring individuals, but they post lots of data for our consumption.

5. Comedians: Yeah... Circumstances happen.

6. Mods: Why the **** did I take this job?

7. Gamblers/Gamers: What's the spread, bro?

8. Game Day Hyenas: OMG OMG OMG... we only got two yards on that play. Fire Grier, Fire McD, trade everyone IMMEDIATELY!!

9: Aspiring GM/ Draft Junkie

10. Reporter

Who did I forget? I'll edit as needed.

Last edited:

3. Fanboys: Everything the Dolphins do is Godlike. ALL those UDFAs will be stars!!!

4. Analysts: Typicaly dry and boring individuals, but they post lots of data for our consumption.

8. Game Day Hyenas: OMG OMG OMG... we only got two yards on that play. Fire Grier, Fire McD, trade everyone IMMEDIATELY!!

It's all spectrums these days @Feverdream , of course you forgot somebody..... In my day, a fan was a fan!!!! :chuckle:

YARN | Hey, it's all ball bearings nowadays. | Fletch (1985) | Video gifs  by quotes | d05bef1a | 紗

The way the Dolphins have played the last 20+ years......#5 of course!! If I didn't laugh through all that, I'd drive myself nuts.

There’s a middle ground between 2 and 3 and I’m somewhere in there. More towards 3.

Last edited:
Some days I feel like #1 but without an actual other team I root for. Every team I try to like just reminds me that the Dolphins aren't that far from being actually good.
Interesting. So you are kind being forced to like the Dolphins even though you don't want to?

Interesting. So you are kind being forced to like the Dolphins even though you don't want to?
After 30+ years of rooting for this team, it kind of feels that way. You root so hard for the aqua and orange to be the prime time darlings only to see it blown up time and again, you would have to wonder if you really actually like this team or if it you've just been a fan for so long that you don't know any other way. It's more than just rooting for the laundry, that's for sure.

I don't feel like I fit into any of the other categories. I'm not an Eeyore. I really just kind of see it for how it actually is. You watch something fail enough times in enough ways, you start to get a healthy understanding of how not to win in this league.

After 30+ years of rooting for this team, it kind of feels that way. You root so hard for the aqua and orange to be the prime time darlings only to see it blown up time and again, you would have to wonder if you really actually like this team or if it you've just been a fan for so long that you don't know any other way. It's more than just rooting for the laundry, that's for sure.

I don't feel like I fit into any of the other categories. I'm not an Eeyore. I really just kind of see it for how it actually is. You watch something fail enough times in enough ways, you start to get a healthy understanding of how not to win in this league.
I hear yah ...since 81 pour moi.

It's ok. Victory will be sweeter when it comes!!

(I read that somewhere). It comforts me.

😂

9. Aspiring GM/Draft Junkie

10.Reporter

Back
Top Bottom