Which games will be the toughest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will be the toughest

It's a great question, but always tough to say. On paper, it's Buffalo since the Bills have dominated the series recently.

But it almost always comes down to how healthy teams are too. So a game that may look "easy" on paper may not be if key players are out.

The last 5 or 6 and of course the playoffs if fortunate enough to be there.

Well we have beaten the Jill's one time at fluffalo in like a thousand years...so that'll be a good marker to see how we are. The GB Thanksgiving night seems tough, and primetime where we've not performed all to well on primetime in a while...plus there's a stupid game we expect to win like Cardinals, Titans, or Colts where we don't show up or collapse unexpectedly...happens every year.

I'm not too concerned like others are about the end of season schedule. The Browns are a mess, Jest are coached by Flores Jr, SF is at Miami, Houston should be a fun game...by then I expect Weaver to have found his groove and our defense to be playing well.

I expect our D to be a lot better verse the pass and run compared to previous couple years. We have linebackers, Edge, corners and safeties...I'm convinced we won't be as low as 22nd scoring defense like we were last year.

Looking at your schedule which games do you guys think will be the toughest?
Gotta play all 17 like they are the Super Bowl. Can’t give any quarter to Ravens, Chiefs, Bengals win lead wise. From jump the goal needs to be not only win the division but have playoffs run through Miami.

Back
Top Bottom