Which games will be the toughest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will be the toughest

It's time for other teams to worry about stopping us.
Tua looks primed physically to become elite.
Loaded with fast skill players.
Weavers D will be an improvement simply because the previous clown is gone.

Tua looks primed physically to become elite.

Relative to what? Every other NFL player who is physically elite?

Care to elaborate on why you see Tua as an exceptional example of "primed physically" compared to his peers?

I don't compare Tua to anyone.
Tua came into the league off the back of a terrible hip injury.
He has worked on himself over the last few years physically changing his body last year compared to this year down 10 to 15lbs.
He is ready to be a more complete qb by this weight loss,better movement in the pocket, being able to run for 1st downs and extend plays which I think he lacked last year.
This is the best version of himself.

Looking at your schedule which games do you guys think will be the toughest?

I'll not consider games dependent on weather. Those late games could be 8deg of 40deg. Because of that, I can't call them tough . . . yet. Only 3 I see I consider tough. Yeah, SF is a home game, but in Dec and they are an elite team. The 2 BUF games. These 2 games, to me, will be tough because BUF seems to have a hex of some kind on Miami. The Fins need to exorcise that curse and prove to themselves they can stand toe to toe with a tough team WITHOUT beating themselves.

There are a few more that could be tough, but the 3 above are unique.

I would add the Jests in there because of the rivalry, so that Barfalo, Jests, SF, and pick one of Indy, Tenn, LV to be huckleberry's. If we can split with Barf, and get by Jests we could be in the 11-12 win section. Injuries will be key, a healthy team can win every game,broken pieces will make us ordinary.

There are no easy games in the NFL. I donā€™t see any games on the Dolphins schedule which are too difficult to win. Yet I think that they will likely end up with 10 or 11 wins during the regular season.

Therefore I also think they will end up with 5 or 6 losses. So I expect they will likely lose some games that I felt they would win prior to the game. Thatā€™s just the NFL and any team can win or lose on game day.

The toughest game will be the one that we play to win the AFC-EAST. Whoever that may be.
šŸ»

Any game where the defense doesnā€™t show up. Hopefully that is behind us now that Fangio and some of the deadweight guys, like X, are gone.

Back
Top Bottom