Which Jersey Am I Buying On Friday, April 27th???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Jersey Am I Buying On Friday, April 27th????

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Josh Rosen......
Baker Mayfield.......
Vita Vea........

Or the new uniform in white, trusted #17...............

Or other possibly?????????????????????????

I wouldn't buy a Tannehill jersey. If we don't draft a QB high this year, then we probably will next year.

I'm starving for a new jersey but I don't want any of the current players as we don't have a single franchise player in his prime on the roster.

Hoping for Edmunds, James, Smith, Fitzpatrick, Mayfield, or Rosen. I'll take the gamble and buy an authentic as soon as that player picks a number.

Josh Rosen......
Baker Mayfield.......
Vita Vea........

I’d grab a mayfield one as soon as the limited version in white becomes available. As of now I’m leaning towards a frank gore limited version again when they become available

I wouldn't buy a Tannehill jersey. If we don't draft a QB high this year, then we probably will next year.

I'm starving for a new jersey but I don't want any of the current players as we don't have a single franchise player in his prime on the roster.

Hoping for Edmunds, James, Smith, Fitzpatrick, Mayfield, or Rosen. I'll take the gamble and buy an authentic as soon as that player picks a number.
I’m not a fan of the Nike authentics, I have 2 and i find the material stiff. I preferred the Reebok authentics. I have a 2002 white Ricky Williams one and the material was very soft and more comfortable. I like the Nike limited version better than the authentic which I have a suh Jersey , I find these really comfortable

I would go with a Saquon Barkley, regardless of who picks him... wait. I take that back. Only if he goes outside the division

Josh Rosen......
Baker Mayfield.......
Vita Vea........

Your best bet, a Marino, Csonka, Zack, J Taylor, Warfield, Buoniconti, etc. jersey - go with winners for now.

I'm not buying any new gear until they win 10 games in a season.

By a Marino jersey and live large when the franchise wasn't a joke. You'll have a jersey for life .

Back
Top Bottom