Which Jersey Am I Buying On Friday, April 27th???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Jersey Am I Buying On Friday, April 27th????

Trick question...Finheaven has widdled your self esteem to render you incapable of purchasing said jersey.

Trick question...Finheaven has widdled your self esteem to render you incapable of purchasing said jersey.

Unlikely. I equate "Grown men shouldn't wear jerseys" to be the slightly less snobby version of "Don't wear white after labor day." The last thing a bunch of sports fans really need are fashion police.*

Don't like what I wear? Go **** yourself.

*Unless jorts are involved.

Get a Xavien Howard or Kenyan Drake jersey. Maybe a Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Tremaine Edmunds, or Roquan Smith jersey. Really have no clue who the Dolphins are going to draft at 11. There will be some very talented players to pick from though.

I like your thinking, these are the only players I'd consider at the moment but I'm leaning towards the rookie. If the pick is Derwin or Roquan just take my money. Lol

I must admit 2 things, im starting to feel like the chances of us drafting a QB in round 1 are legitimate. The 2nd thing is I'm thinking is that it's gonna be Rosen and I'm actually kinda hoping it happens.

I must admit 2 things, im starting to feel like the chances of us drafting a QB in round 1 are legitimate. The 2nd thing is I'm thinking is that it's gonna be Rosen and I'm actually kinda hoping it happens.

I also think Rosen will be the pick. I’ll be fan boy and approve the pick( as I always do) but those concussions will worry me his entire career.

Speaking of jerseys, I was at the Dolphins/Titans game in Nashville a few years ago and some dude had a Red/White/Blue Dolphins Czonka Jersey. Best looking jersey I’ve ever seen. Anybody else ever see one?

if its a current player just go Wake, he'll be in the Ring of Honor one day. I could see him potentially spending the last two years or so of his career playing elsewhere though. this regime already tried to experiment with him as a specialty pass rusher where as he feels hes an every down player. so I could see him going somewhere in his twilight that might view him as an every down player for a season or two. Last player jersey I got was ricky Williams, other than that its been just customized, even then its been 5-6 years since I had one, grill most game days and easier to get food stains out of a tshirt than a jersey

Speaking of jerseys, I was at the Dolphins/Titans game in Nashville a few years ago and some dude had a Red/White/Blue Dolphins Czonka Jersey. Best looking jersey I’ve ever seen. Anybody else ever see one?

Not his Giants jersey, right?

Back
Top Bottom