Which Miami Dolphins veteran is most likely to be cut ahead of camp? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins veteran is most likely to be cut ahead of camp?

I'd venture to say that most people here know who most of the players on the team are... but they arent all big names.

I guarantee more people know Ballage's name than Robert's name for the Dolphins. Who was Miami's starting RB last year?

2nd coming of Ballage anybody? ......thought not.

2nd coming of Ballage anybody? ......thought not.

Ballage is a lot of fans target theses days, but he's going to be in training camp and has a decent shot at making the roster. People are using one poor season in a very bad situation to bury the kid. I think e has as much or more potential as Laird or Gaskin.

Not a big name nationally but to us id say tie between Bobby McCain and Jesse Davis.

One of Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, or Jakeem Grant will certainly be cut imo. Maybe two or all three if guys like Jennings and Ford really impress.

I'm no corner expert but Needham maybe? Seems alot of us think he had a solid rookie season yet we go out and spend big on corners. Huge contract to Jones and first round pick on NI. I think Needham would be a surprise to many

Not a big name nationally but to us id say tie between Bobby McCain and Jesse Davis.

One of Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, or Jakeem Grant will certainly be cut imo. Maybe two or all three if guys like Jennings and Ford really impress.

I'm no corner expert but Needham maybe? Seems alot of us think he had a solid rookie season yet we go out and spend big on corners. Huge contract to Jones and first round pick on NI. I think Needham would be a surprise to many
While Jesse Davis is no all pro, he’s a serviceable swing tackle who probably stays. He also got an extension recently. He’s a decent backup who can play both sides. I think he wins a roster spot over Davenport and the other tackles

Just my take but I don't think Allen Hurns will make the roster. Parker Williams Jennings Wilson and Ford will be our receiving core with a battle between Grant and the Navy kid as the utility receiver KR.

Ballage will make the team to start the year but I don't see him surviving the entire season.

On the OL I see us going YOUNG - Davenport and Calhoun are out I hope.

We can go ahead and write off Ballage now. Wilson is hanging by a thread, I think. But I'd love to see him and Grant HEALTHY and on the field together. They could POTENTIALLY be dynamic. Especially if teams have to pay special attention to Parker and Gesicki.
How is Wilson hanging by a thread? He’s got a better shot then grant. Better player then grant too.

honestly hope they move on from grant

Back
Top Bottom