Which new player will have the biggest impact on the team this coming season? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which new player will have the biggest impact on the team this coming season?

Dark horse Jaylen Wright. Mostert was phenomenal last year and I hope it continues, but dude is over 30 and a history of injuries. Think there is a good chance he sees a lot of playing time and he is motivated to prove 31 teams wrong on letting him fall to the 4th round.

Why are we using Chop's first name as opposed to every other players last name to reference him? Tua I get because no one can or want to pronounce that last name, but why Robinson? Cause Chop is shorter and we're lazy?
We could also refer to Kamara as Mo if it makes you feel better.

We could also refer to Kamara as Mo if it makes you feel better.
The real tough one that keeps me up at night is Storm Duck.

Storm seems more natural but wouldn't want to lose out on things like "Rogers is hit by Chop and throws up a duck that is picked off by Duck and returned for a pick six".

From the title - Will have the most impact, I don’t know
Not from the title who would I like to see get a number, game time and become a regular?

Storm Duck
For no other reason that he now has the best name in the NFL now Randy Bullock is history

Why are we using Chop's first name as opposed to every other players last name to reference him? Tua I get because no one can or want to pronounce that last name, but why Robinson? Cause Chop is shorter and we're lazy?

There are a dozen Robinson’s in the league and only 1 Chop. It’s all about efficiency.

if Armstead gets hurt, most likely Lamm would take his place......I don’t see Paul playing much this year unless both Armstead and Lamm go down.
That would be my prediction, but if Paul kills it in camp/preseason, that could change.Heck, Kion Smith makes a big leap, he might find playing time.

Quicker to type?

That, and variance of wording in a post are usually the reasons for me.....

I know it's early but was wondering which player you guys think will have the biggest impact on the team. I'm sure many people will say OBJ cause he's a veteran with good numbers in the past but I think we have several guys that will get a chance to make a big impact on the team for different reasons.

Chop Robinson could have an impact because we might be missing our top two pass rushers early on so he'd get a big chance to contribute.

Brewer- how good or bad our OL playes this year will go a long way as to how our team does and Brewer will be our starting center. He'll handle the ball on every down. If he has a good season and stays healthy then he could make a big impact.

Malik Washington- While people assume that OBJ is our #3 WR, Washington can make plays and OBJ has injury history so Malik could get a bigger chance than people think.

Wright-all of our RB's were hurt at some point last year and Wright is another potential playmaker

Fuller- We need a CB opposite side of Ramsey so Fuller could make a big difference on our defense

Poyer-Again, we need a safety to step up next to Holland and Poyer is a veteran that could help our secondary

Anybody else? We have several DT's and at least one or two of them will need to step up. Also, our new TE Smith should get some chances to help

At this point, the one I'm hoping will make the biggest impact is Brewer.......if he turns out to be a good center than our OL could be steady enough for our offense to reach it's potential
Fuller should be very solid opposite Ramsey and will get tested often since nobody throws at Ramsey.

Brewer, we are going to find out quickly what he brings to the table.

Chop, we will find out if he is Cam Wake or Charles Harris pretty quickly since both Chubb and Phillips will/should not play early. I am concerned about him getting engulfed by NFL OTs since alot of the his Penn State tape shows him driving into the OTs. I doubt that will work in the NFL.

Paul, he might play day one since Armstead is an injury waiting to happen. If we can get about 5 weeks into the season I believe it will work out well.

The rest of the new guys I want to see in camp before I judge.

Back
Top Bottom