Which NFL RB is Ronnie Brown best compared to | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which NFL RB is Ronnie Brown best compared to

who cares who brown runs like or whohe compared to aslong as 5 to 10 years from now nfl experts are saying who will be the next Ronnie Brown, the best back in the last 20 years maybe ever. now that would kick major booty

I'd compare him to a bigger,faster, more powerful Marshall Faulk in his prime

I'd say Stephen Jackson....I think Brown is better, but I think for what each can do well, Jackson is the best comparison.

Ronnie has the potential to be an even better back than LT. They are similiar in some ways but much different in others. Brown is taller and has more bulk and will be able to punish more defenders. LT is more of an elusive and speed back. Where Ronnie is more of a in your face back. I prefer Brown's style. Similar to Eddie George, when he was in his prime. The first defender will not bring him down.

All of the comparisons are to Marshall Faulk

Old School like Roger Craig.

New school like ?. I say this because I dont think LT can line up efficiently at FB.

He does have the speed and power of Bo Jackson. If only he can be as dangerous as him in the NFL. That would be awsome. I am pretty sure he is going to be a great back. People will have to worry about him in the passing game the way teams had to with Faulk in his prime. That will open up alot more space on the field for the recievers and the offense. I can't wait to see it.

Back
Top Bottom