Which nfl rb would........... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which nfl rb would...........

Id trade for any of those backs that are under 28. There all very good, and as long as there young why not?

Phinatic said:
Which NFL rb would you consider trading a 1st rounder for right now?
I say
1.Ladanian Tomlinson
2.Priest Holmes
3.Jamal Lewis
4.Duece McAllister/
5.Ahman Green
6.Clinton Portis
7.Shaun Alexander
8.Travis Henry
possibly stephen davis and corey dillon, maybe Bennett

Thoughts? Anybody you think i should add or take off the list?
1-8 yes right now. Note there is no Edge here. Good Thread.:D

Mebeverine said:
Well look at the value you get for a first rounder...

Roughly 35-45% of 1st rounders don't live up to the hype. So you'd end up trading a 1st for any running back who has showed anything - that includes the likes of DeShaun Foster.

Tomlinson for example, would set you back at least two drafts.

I would give up our next three first round picks for Tomlinson.
He would lead us to the promised land, and that my friends would be well worth it. He is an all around beastly RB that also has top notch WR skills. He would be a lot of fun to watch in a Phins uni.

777 said:
1.Ladanian Tomlinson
2.Priest Holmes
3.Jamal Lewis
4.Duece McAllister
5.Clinton Portis

Thats it. I don't think I'd give up a 1st for anyone else.
what he said

Juice_56 said:
tomlinson would take a first,second, and a first the next year, he has the potential to be the best ever...

QFT!

Holmes is WAY over rated. His production last year is due to KCs great oline. Look at Trent Green, his production went way up too because he had about 5 weeks to throw it before a pass rush started to come in.

Juice_56 said:
tomlinson would take a first,second, and a first the next year, he has the potential to be the best ever...
Too bad LT will never see a Super Bowl, much less win a ring. Its a shame the Chargers are wasting all that talent. They are in yet another total rebuilding mode, and it will take them years to be a viable contender, well after LT is past his prime.

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom