Which NFL teams should be moved/leave? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which NFL teams should be moved/leave?

I'm not a fan of moving teams. You simply shuffle a problem. It's a BS, stupid move. Keep teams where they are, and, they stay. I don't know about anyone here, but, when the Browns came back, I almost cried. That is a franchise that should ALWAYS be in the NFL.

That said......

The Cards...Gotta say it.....CYA!

The Rams?

I would feel really, really dirty if the Saints moved.

It's not right.

They should move one of the new york teams for sure...cause theres two of em and they play in the same stadium...move the giants to la

duss12 said:
Cut the browns they was right the first time

I would say that bringing them back was a waste of time, but it seems so far that Crennel has done a good job there, I would give them 3 more years for them to get their assesin gear before kicking them out, after all they are a work in progress.

I wouldnt want to contract any team, or add for that matter. And the first city to get a relocated team would have to be LA. Mexico City? Not going to happen. There are 3 stadium proposals in the LA area, one in Carson one in Anaheim and playing at the Rose Bowl. I live between Carson and Anaheim so either location would be great :)

Buddwalk said:
They should move one of the new york teams for sure...cause theres two of em and they play in the same stadium...move the giants to la

Giants? move?? ....to the WEST COAST?? :roflmao:

The Jets will have their own stadium built in a few years.

PatsSuck456 said:
I would say that bringing them back was a waste of time, but it seems so far that Crennel has done a good job there, I would give them 3 more years for them to get their assesin gear before kicking them out, after all they are a work in progress.

With respect, I think you are wrong. Cleveland is a great sports town, and, the NFL is better with them. Not every team should be on a coast.

Not every team can win every year.

Tradition means somthing, I think, not just winning.

FiN.in.RI said:
Giants? move? ....to the WEST COAST? :roflmao:

The Jets will have their own stadium built in a few years.
Actually both teams will have new stadiums. I am pretty sure I heard just a week or so ago that the Giants are going to build a new stadium. Truthfully though New York doesn't deserve three teams. I think they show rename the Giants to the "New Jersey Giants" to help balance things out and since they currently play in New Jersey and not New York.

Even though you said exclude the Cardinals, they would have been one of my choices. I think they should be moved to a more populated city and maybe they'd get more attendance, but they just got a brand new stadium so that won't be happening anytime soon. I would have to say the Saints or Browns. Also Jets (move them to NY).

Nublar7 said:
Actually both teams will have new stadiums. I am pretty sure I heard just a week or so ago that the Giants are going to build a new stadium. Truthfully though New York doesn't deserve three teams. I think they show rename the Giants to the "New Jersey Giants" to help balance things out and since they currently play in New Jersey and not New York.

I agree with you. NY doesn't need 3 teams, they have the north and south both covered.. They've both played in NJ for this long, mind as well make one team stay.

The Saints to the West Coast sounds good to me....and I think it is going to happen.

While we are at it lets move the Patriots to the surface of the sun....

unifiedtheory said:
The Saints to the West Coast sounds good to me....and I think it is going to happen.

While we are at it lets move the Patriots to the surface of the sun....
I agree, it has been in the air for some time now that the Saints are going to move. My big question is though, do they become the Los Angeles Saints? Or a new team mascot(like the Titans when they moved from Hoston to Tennesse)?

FemaleFinFan said:
For my own sanity I'd love to see the eagles demolished. Get rid of the team, the stadium, coaches and owners. Shut up those a holes here in Philly:fire:

try being surrounded by bucs fans. aka kings of the bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom