Which Reciever Will We Get Now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Reciever Will We Get Now?

If we were to release a WR and it was up to me it would be Thompson. He's been here a couple of years and hasn't showed me much. Although I have to admitt at the end of the season he had 2 or 3 important receptions for us (N.E., TD.). But overall he hasn't been that productive and we could save about $535.000 big ones toward the cap. Boston is an option but I think at some point before the season starts a big time WR will be released by someone and we could pick one up if we so desire. I think we need one more of quality and will be interested in seeing the continued developement of Gilmore who has blazing speed and was beginning to show production at the end of last season.

Ideally Boston is the guy-if not I would like to see Josh davis sign for us-like cuzin says it will be interesting how Gilmore progresses

what is boston doing now? do you guys think he would come back?

Hopefully we sign Boston to come in here and compete...And hopefully he can stay healthy...And hopefully he stays outta trouble with the law...And hopefully he stays outta trouble with the league...Seems like alot to hope for, but what else are u goin to get in fa at this point.

nick19991 said:
none of them, I think we will stay with the WRs we have. Josh Davis and Luther Huggins both could make the team. I think the WRs in order are Chambers, Booker, Thompson, Davis, Gilmore, Welker

As much as Id love to see Huggins play, I thinkk he dropped too many balls 2 years ago to make any NFL team. Last year he didnt have the chance to drop many because our QB was being sacked every other play...

I would like to see Gilmore step up. If not him then one of the kids, and if have to get a veteran, then I say Troy Brown. He is a reliable veteran, who can also return the ball just incase welker happened to go down.

Gilmore has speed to burn. Chambers is fast enough and Booker can get down the field as well. Thompson is big and works well in the middle of the field. Davis has some major up side.
Welker will more than likely not make the roster.
Huggins is another warm body but could surprise.
Newsom, and bellamy (sp) have some upside as well if they can stay healthy.
Not sure if the Fins will keep five or six wide outs.
depends how many TE's they keep 3 or 4 counting Ed perry the LS
Keep in mind that Randy Mcmike is fast and big enough to play in the slot.
which could lead to mismatches. In three wide out sets and shifting mcmike into the slot from the TE pos before the snap.

Greatscott127 said:
Gilmore has speed to burn. Chambers is fast enough and Booker can get down the field as well. Thompson is big and works well in the middle of the field. Davis has some major up side.
Welker will more than likely not make the roster.
Huggins is another warm body but could surprise.
Newsom, and bellamy (sp) have some upside as well if they can stay healthy.
Not sure if the Fins will keep five or six wide outs.
depends how many TE's they keep 3 or 4 counting Ed perry the LS
Keep in mind that Randy Mcmike is fast and big enough to play in the slot.
which could lead to mismatches. In three wide out sets and shifting mcmike into the slot from the TE pos before the snap.
There is a big hole here, what do you mean Welker won't make the roster? Who will return kicks? Have you forgotten the year he had for us last year, and the energy he brought to special teams?

I want Boston back too! Rigth before we cut him, I bought his jersey for $19.99 off of finishline.com..........at the time, I thought it was a steal, but they cut him, and I'm like..."Sh**......just my luck"........but I want him back b/c when healthy, he's a DB's nightmare!

Out of all the free agent WR's i didn't want ike or Troy brown.

I would love to see boston.

David Boston:wink: would be nice if he comes cheap

Back
Top Bottom