Which Returning And Rookie Player Do You Want To See Most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Returning And Rookie Player Do You Want To See Most?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
For the game tomorrow, and aside from Tannehill, which returning player and rookie can you not wait to see play another team?
For me, I want to see Raekwon. His position is so important to us this year. I want to see him read plays, orchestrate his unit and get to the ball. I call him a returning player, but I see where he could be considered a rook. He has spent 2 training camps with this defense, and his knowledge of the scheme has a year on other rooks.

For the Rookie, I am interested in seeing if Minkah can transfer from college to the NFL as seamlessly as I think he can.

But my rookie choice would be Gesicki. They will probably have him blocking a lot, but when he gets tossed to, I'll be glued to the screen. I want this man to deliver the TE we've been waiting for all these years.

Raekwon...Really want to see the chef operate the middle of the field.

Minka - reasons, many reasons

Gesicki - because we have needed a TE for far too long.

I want to see the interior line especially going up against one of the better DT's in the game in McCoy.

As far as rookies, I'm excited to see Gesecki more specifically a couple jump balls in the end zone.

I'm hopeful that Ford makes an appearance and an impact.

Charles Harris, Raekwon, Minkah, Gesicki are all in the running for "most want to watch."

Last edited:
McTyer just because I hope we find something there, and Gore because I think he has some crazy longevity.

Good call on Harris. This guy has had a season to adjust to the NFL, now it's time to turn it all the way up!

The rookie kicker battle is really exciting to me for some reason. Camp matters but wouldn’t any coach prefer the kicker who can knock it through the uprights in actual in game situations? They’re fighting for their jobs, every meaningless preseason kick is gonna feel like a GW OT kick to them. Who has ice in the veins, if either.

Back
Top Bottom