Which road game will have the most fans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which road game will have the most fans?

When I go to a miami game I like to travel to the south, to get out of up-state New York. I've been to most of the warm cities over the years and I found that the west coast has the most fans.

My wife and I will be in Cleveland getting slammed by Browns fans but it will be a fun time. (At least for me) :)

Yeah it'll probably be Tampa. My dad used to have season tickets to the bucs because he's a huge fan and he'd take me with him even though I hated the bucs. But everytime I went, no matter who the Bucs played, I'd always wear my Marino jersey and my Dolphins hat.

pigskinguy said:
My guess would be Tampa, But I go to the Buffalo game every year and I can tell you there ia always LOTS of aqua and orange in the crowd. It really pizzes the Billygoat fans.

Wasn't that many last year and there will be fewer this year :D

Only road games I ever go to are in Buffalo so I am biased in thinking that that game will have the most dolphin fans....however I am quite impressed that other road games may have as many of us there as in ralph wilson. Either way, we make ourselves heard:)

Boik14 said:
where you sitting? Ill be there too as usual. This better turn out better than last years meadowlands debacle. :fire:

I think it will be alot closer but the result will be the same :evil:

DolphinDevil, I'll be at that game... along w/ my 2 uncle's and my father.... do you have your seats yet ? If so, let me know where your going to be.... it would be awesome to see another finheaven guy around !!!

We will be in Section 116 ... 8th row from the field aisle seats YES !

i would think that the tampa bay game would have the most fans from us representing there...it's not that far from s. fla either

Personally I think the Jets game at JRS will have the most away Phin fans, there are times it feels like the Dolphin fans fill over half that stadium! Its so impressive that the Fins even wear their home colours for that game.

vegasphan said:
I may go to SD from vegas, so long you all promise to protect me from biligerant charger fans.
Charger fans are pretty cool. There is always going to be a couple where ever you go.

Back quite a few years ago, my wife and I went to the west coast to see two games, one in Aneheim and another in San Diego (one with the Dolphins and another with the Giants) and all the fans were great!!! We enjoyed ourselves in the stadiums and out in the cities.

Back
Top Bottom