Which road game will have the most fans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which road game will have the most fans?

Clumpy said:
Wasn't that many last year and there will be fewer this year :D

Yeah, there are always a lot of Fin fans in that crap of a stadium. Don't deny it. What you say doesn't matter anyway.

:billsbite

My guess would be Tampa because its in Florida but I'll be at the San Diego game! Im still mad about the last time I had tickets to the Dolphins game in SD, the stupid fires moved our monday night game to Arizona.

My prediction is the Saints game, as that stadium will have the most single-game tickets available to Miami fans. I expect a lot of Dolfans from Houston to drive over and those of us from Austin (cough cough) and Dallas to hop a Southwest flight to the game.

When the Houston Oilers were in their death spiral, they could only get about 20,000 of their own fans to buy tickets. The rest were single-game sales. Dolfans made the game a near sellout.

DolphinDave and everyone else attending the Saints game.
We ALL need to get together that morning, Saturday night sometime and do something .... at the least take some pictures of all of us for FinHeaven. How cool would that be ?To me it would be !Show the love on the road !!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Well, this one may not be the winner, but every time the Fins come to my hometown to play the Saints, there is a plethora of aqua and orange in the stands.

Even for pre-season games, which has been the majority of meetings between them lately.

I can't wait for October 30th!!

Yeah, I remember in 94 or 95 playing there during the regular season when I was stationed there in the Marines. I went with a Saints friend of mine and he was so pissed that there were more Dolphins fans there than Saints fans. At one point we were getting drinks and a HUGE cheer went up in the stadium and we got back to our seats and the cheer was from a the Dolphins intercepting whoever the QB was.. he got so pissed.. lol.. Having said that,
I'll be at the Tampa game this year..

CrunchTime said:
Thats a loaded question Cali.:tongue:
I expected to hear from you Crunch! How is life treating you? I was trying to see where do people think Dolphin fans will turn out in force on the road. I know that I have gotten a lot of feedback that the San Diego game will be represented proudly by Dolphin fans!:beerbang:

Coots82 said:
DolphinDave and everyone else attending the Saints game.
We ALL need to get together that morning, Saturday night sometime and do something .... at the least take some pictures of all of us for FinHeaven. How cool would that be ?To me it would be !Show the love on the road !!!

Yes indeed.

When it comes time for the game we'll start talking more about it.

Back
Top Bottom