Which running back would you rather have? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which running back would you rather have?

jtsacksyou said:
I would take Willis. Its an easy choic but the main reason to get willis is so when he has a bad play and tries to give some lip about it you could just be like, what you talkin bout willis
:rofl3: i thought it was funny.

Hmmmm. duct tape IS pretty strong you know....they hold race cars together with the stuff. I guess I'd probably take Willis. I'd rather have a gimp that works his a$$ off to rehab than a guy that quits when things don't go his way.

i figured id get a better response with homers from both sides running rampant on this board...

Willis because he has the desire to be the best...He came back strong after the horrendous injury and actually wants to play..I can't say the same for Ricky.

claytonAndDuper said:
right now, would you take a returning ricky williams and his issues ( not to beat a dead horse ) or would you take willis mcgahee and his held together with duct tape and some string knee..

electrifying sig;)

You're giving a reason for the Bills fans to make fun of us.

McGahee without question.

This shouldn't even be close. Anybody who picks RW is living in the past.

that is sooo easy Ricky Williams without a doubt, the guy is a machine and runs like a mad man whereas Mcgahee is good but not in the class like Ricky Williams

claytonAndDuper said:
right now, would you take a returning ricky williams and his issues ( not to beat a dead horse ) or would you take willis mcgahee and his held together with duct tape and some string knee..

McGahee. Not even close.

Back
Top Bottom