Which running back would you rather have? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which running back would you rather have?

Why do so many Fin Fans talk about McGahee's knee even after last season? I dont get it.

Is that heat down there baking your brains? Actually, its pretty hot up here lately.

But anyways, Definately McGahee.

McGahee for insurance purposes just because you said Ricky post retirement.

Joneal7 said:
ill take the college Ricky Williams

Ide still take the college McGahee over the college Ricky. McGahee was a TD machine.

Ricky was a workhorse, dont get me wrong. He had an amazing 4 years.

phunwin said:
I can't believe this is a topic for debate. Why would anyone opt for Williams over McGahee at this point? McGahee just came off a tremendous season and Williams just lost 40 pounds, will miss four games for drugs, has been doing yoga and "finding himself". Oh yeah, and McGahee's 5 years younger.
:yeahthat:

I'd take the Ricky that got 1800 + yards rushing behind a so so o-line over mcgayhee...no doubt.

Listen...as screwed up as R.W. is...if he can get his head together and get back into the game...he's a top 3 back...mcgayhee on the other hand is not.

mcgayhee couldn't hold R.W.'s jock strap.

And how could these Bills fans say that mcgayhee's knee is just as prone to get injured just as much as any other rb or wr...you clowns should stop being homers...he had reconstructive knee surgery...did you hear that...reconstructive...his knee was BLOWN UP....it was a horrible and gruesome injury...and for you to say that...well his knee is just as prone to injury as other players knees is plain stupid.

Go Fins!!!

Losman7 said:
McGahees knee is no more likely to blow out again than Ronnie Browns, Rickys, or any other players. A reconstructed knee, properly rehabbed, dosen't just explode.

What makes Ronnie Brown immune to injury? Maybe he's been healthy while spilitting carries, but when he has to carry the load... who knows?

how could you say this? wow...i like mcgahee...but he had reconstructive knee surgery...look at how ofter knee injuries re-occur...i disagree with you...his knee injury was very serious...let me remind you again...RECONSTRUCTIVE...you got that...take your red white and blue homer glasses off.

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
how could you say this? wow...i like mcgahee...but he had reconstructive knee surgery...look at how ofter knee injuries re-occur...i disagree with you...his knee injury was very serious...let me remind you again...RECONSTRUCTIVE...you got that...take your red white and blue homer glasses off.

Go Fins!!!

I don't know what the reports said about Mcgahee, but that was the exact medical report on Crowder. He's had two knee surgeries and his knees are now as strong or stronger than most players. It's actually fairly common for a player to injure a knee and then spend so much time working on strengthening it that the formerly injured knee is stronger (less prone to injury) than the healthy knee.

rafael said:
I don't know what the reports said about Mcgahee, but that was the exact medical report on Crowder. He's had two knee surgeries and his knees are now as strong or stronger than most players. It's actually fairly common for a player to injure a knee and then spend so much time working on strengthening it that the formerly injured knee is stronger (less prone to injury) than the healthy knee.

what? c'mon man...its common sense...look at Boston...he's been rehabing his knee for 2 years now...is it stronger now...nope...if that was the case...why are coaches and the medical staff so worried and hesitant about drafting or signing a player with bad knees? by your comments...this is what the coaches and medical staff think then..."oh lets sign him he's had multiple knee injuries...his knees must be strong as hell now!!!"

your thinking is way off and does not make sense at all.

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom