• Ronnie Brown

Votes: 59 70.2%
  • Lamont Jordan

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other - Who?

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
fish fan 4 life said:
I have to vote for Brown cuz thats who we have.The others would all be nice but i dont really like to play the what if game.Brown is who we have and im happy with him.Cant wait to see him play for us.
It's fine to be happy to have Brown. But that is not you have to vote for. Using this rationale, EVERYONE should be happy with Feeley, and everyone should have been happy with Wanny, because that who we have. Silly reasoning, really.

Out of that group you have to say that SA is the best RB.

As for what would *I* want to see in a Phins uni... Ricky would do just fine. :)

BZ

Tough Decision

This is a good question not hard to think of but still good nonetheless. Im going to give the raiders credit in getting Lamont Jordan. he fits the offense he will catch out of the backfield and be almost like a Charlie Garner. I wouldnt want him in Miami by no means but i think he fits there. As far as Edgerrin James the guys still young but has had injuries and wear. Definetly not Travis Henry hes always injured and lost the job to Willis McGahee and i think that Ronnie Brown is better than McGahee as far as all around. Shaun Alexander would be the only other running back i would have considered do to the fact that he doesnt get injured as much excluding last year hes big and decievingly fast and quietly puts up 125 yard 130 108 you know just games that are consistent. Ronnie Brown is the answer. I am excited to see Lamar Gordon as well i believe no one could have ran well behind the line we had last year and in addition he got hurt in the hurricane against the steelers. Out for the year from that. We could potentially have a triple headed monster in the backfield

I voted for benson, to me he was the best back all along and we should have taken him.... However Brown was my 2nd choice and as a fin fan i am fully behind him and hope he can become our best ever back which i feel he has the potential to do

Back
Top Bottom