Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick

I am not just saying this because I am a Dolphins fan but I think it could very well be Buffalo, JP Losman will be eaten alive by AFC East defenses. They have average receivers, a defense that is not getting any younger and arn't they short a tackle as well? What is their depth behind Losman? No one worthy of my memory apparently. Its amazing how Bills fans are so quick to trust JP Losman. At least us Dolphin fans are divided on the Feeley debate, Bills fans forget that he is a second year player who broke his leg in training camp last year.

PassRush said:
I am not just saying this because I am a Dolphins fan but I think it could very well be Buffalo, JP Losman will be eaten alive by AFC East defenses. They have average receivers, a defense that is not getting any younger and arn't they short a tackle as well? What is their depth behind Losman? No one worthy of my memory apparently. Its amazing how Bills fans are so quick to trust JP Losman. At least us Dolphin fans are divided on the Feeley debate, Bills fans forget that he is a second year player who broke his leg in training camp last year.
It could happen you never know with injuries and other things that could happen. I will have to disagree with the average reciever statement, while Reed has been kind of a bust and Parrish seems a little to small, Evans is going to be a top flight rec. and Moulds(disgusts me) still has gas left in the tank.

Niners.Smith wont be able to help them until a couple of years.They have been through a cap belt tightning period which will take some time to overcome.

Thet dont have much talent in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom