Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick

1.49ers
2.titans
3.browns
4.bears
5.cardinals
6.broncos
7.miami
8. Packers
9. Rams
10. bills
Just about any one fromt his lot could go to the top, injuries, bad luck it will all affect the outcome. Miami has fixed plenty but IMHO it will be another year.

Gonzo said:
They wouldn't trade it. Washington would pick Leinert because there's always room for another 1st round QB. They represent the people of their city well. (to the politically sensitive: speaking of politicians in general, not any in particular)

Washington does not have a first next year, they traded it for this years 25 round, so the Broncos would be the one having the picks. And Sneider would be punching himself in the groin.

1.Tenn
2.Cleveland
3.GB
4.STL
5.SF

IMO Miami will be picking in the first 12 slots, with a full compliment of picks. we have improved greatly, but we still have a ways to go, younger, stronger, faster, bigger. Next year Saban will have had 2 offseasons to get this team to have his personality and after that, look out NFL.

I would have to say San Fran or Tenessee.

Which is why i felt san fran should pass on Alex Smith. Had they taken someone like Braylon, they could have got Leinhart next season.
If tenessee finish last, then mcnair is definitely a gonner!

its really between 3 teams.

1) Titans (McNair gets hurt in mid season, and if they dont trade down they draft a QB)
2) 49ers (they are starting a rookie QB with NO HELP AT ALL.)
3) browns (they might win 4 games....)

and if the skins start a rookie QB, they will be in there too.

finresurrection said:
1.Tenn
2.Cleveland
3.GB
4.STL
5.SF

IMO Miami will be picking in the first 12 slots, with a full compliment of picks. we have improved greatly, but we still have a ways to go, younger, stronger, faster, bigger. Next year Saban will have had 2 offseasons to get this team to have his personality and after that, look out NFL.

you cant say that about a washed up bum of a QB Farve... :D

BocaHighQB said:
Somebody please tell me whats wrong with the Giants?

nothing. manning improved throughout the season. and actually played well in the last few games.

they are improving their O-Line.

have a great RB, and 2 very good WR, and a dominant TE.
it will be up to mannning to get it done.
the D has to hold too, but thats no longer their stong point.

ch19079 said:
you cant say that about a washed up bum of a QB Farve... :D

I have always enjoyed watching Favre play, but the facts are there, his O-line was decimated this offseason. too many players in legal trouble. too many players threatening holding out for more money. that is no longer a team. it is a bunch of me-first guys and that just doesn't cut it in the NFL. not drafting D means they will be on the short-end of some high-scoring games, but their O just doesn't have enough anymore to get them very far.

Back
Top Bottom