Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick

The Franchise said:
I agree with this ^. I expect Leinart to be in Tennessee. Whether they're that bad or not remains to be seen, but they'll trade up if they aren't. McNair will probably hang it up in the next few years, and they'll probably trade Volek because they can probably get more out of him that way than keeping him.

No one knows Leinart better than Chow. It would be a great move for them.

NYinBostonFin said:
you can go back to the jets board now

I give an honest answer so Im a Jet fan? Look at the history of the draft. The teams that are in the top 5 always have bad QB play, and therefore pick QBs.

I highly doubt this team will have the number 1 overall, but I do think they will be in the top 10.

My guess is Tennessee or Arizona. I dont know about Cleveland. If they do draft a QB next year, I hope they trade Charlie Frye to us. :cooldude:

Jnaledu3 said:
I give an honest answer so Im a Jet fan? Look at the history of the draft. The teams that are in the top 5 always have bad QB play, and therefore pick QBs.

I highly doubt this team will have the number 1 overall, but I do think they will be in the top 10.

My guess is Tennessee or Arizona. I dont know about Cleveland. If they do draft a QB next year, I hope they trade Charlie Frye to us. :cooldude:

..did you not see how volek performed when he played??

Denver, through the trade with the Redskins.

Snyder is leading that team straight down the toilet.

Sf, Cleveland or Denver (who I think got passed by every team in that divsion and had a crap draft.)

1) Titans
2) SF
3) Cleveland
4) Miami- OUCH!!! This draft will bring us back into contention. We can't expect one draft to pull us out of the Wanny quagmire.

Back
Top Bottom