Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team gets the 2006 #1 overall pick

Yeah I said Browns to or maybe the 49ERs but no matter what Leinhart is going to Cleveland.

rainmaker1313 said:
Top 5 worse team picks in no specific order.

49ers, Oakland, Giants, New Orleans and Detroit

All these teams win 3-5 games and Cleveland pulls out 6. Thats why I didnt include Cleveland

Why are the Giants considered to have a bad season next year? I really like their off-season.

Jnaledu3 said:
Well it is usually the teams who have bad QB play.

So Im guessing it could be Arizona, Miami, Oakland, Chicago, or Tennessee.

..Tennessee has 2 QB's better than ours????????????????

miami mayham said:
who ever losses the most games this upcoming season. Haha

I thought it was the team who wins the most games....... :wink:

The Obvious choices should be the 49ers or the Browns, but I have a feeling that the Bills with an average at best head coach, a rookie QB that was considered a boom or bust choice, and a RB coming back from a big injury, will give those tow other teams a run for their money in the choice of #1.

heres how the top 10 will look

#1. Denver 2-14
#2. Buffalo 3-13
#3. New Orleans 3-13
#4. San Fransico 4-12
#5. Washington 5-11
#6. Chicago 5-11
#7. Tennessee 5-11
#8. Greenbay 6-10
#9. Cleveland 6-10
#10. New York Jets 6-10

the bears, with the division they're in and without a solid quarterback, i dont them being a winner, possibly KC, they havent gotten much better, only older.

Losman7 said:
Probably Tennesee.

I agree with this ^. I expect Leinart to be in Tennessee. Whether they're that bad or not remains to be seen, but they'll trade up if they aren't. McNair will probably hang it up in the next few years, and they'll probably trade Volek because they can probably get more out of him that way than keeping him.

DBoston80 said:
..Tennessee has 2 QB's better than ours????????????????

McNair is on his way out and has not performed great lately. They will see how Volek pans out, but he probably wont be that great.

Back
Top Bottom