Which team in the AFC East do you dislike the most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team in the AFC East do you dislike the most?

The New Guy

Starter
Reaction score
My choice seems to change from year to year. In the early 90’s it was the Bills. From the mid 90’s to 2002 it was the Jets. From 2002 to the present, it’s the Pats. So, which team is your least favorite?

We'll its usally the best team in the divison at the time. For me I will always hate the Jets the most.

Ever since the bull**** on sunday night I hate the Pats more...****ing despise them. I hate fin"fans" the worst though. They're the most delusional bunch you'll ever come across.

The Bills because I live in Canada and I am only a few hours from the boarder so there are a lot more Bills fans then any other types of fans around here and there are a lot of idiots.

wazzy said:
The Bills because I live in Canada and I am only a few hours from the boarder so there are a lot more Bills fans then any other types of fans around here and there are a lot of idiots.

that works for me Wazzy, I have enough left over to cover for you on the Jets...:goof:

i hate the jets as a team, but i cant stand some of the bills fans, some are pretty cool, and others are idiots

Dolfan984 said:
I hate them all a lot. Kinda hate the Jets the most just because their fans are awful for the most part.
Those awful fans have sold out their stadium 239 straight games.

Not an attack on the fans, but I hate the Fins the most. If it were based on fans, I would say the Pats. 4 years ago you couldn't find a Pats fan. Now there everywhere...like little roaches.

I hate the Bills and their whining,crying fans!Every year,that bunch of cry babies think they're going to win the S/B,and they wind up in the toilet bowl.

Back
Top Bottom