Which team in the AFC East do you dislike the most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team in the AFC East do you dislike the most?

OutsideObserver said:
Those awful fans have sold out their stadium 239 straight games.

Not an attack on the fans, but I hate the Fins the most. If it were based on fans, I would say the Pats. 4 years ago you couldn't find a Pats fan. Now there everywhere...like little roaches.

Oh no don't get me wrong, I didn't say they were bad fans. Just obnoxious. Especially when they bragged about that 9-7 tiebreaker 2002 Division Championship.

As a pats fan, I like miami, I dont care for the jets, And i enjoy watching the patriots blow out the bills. I absolutely hate the colts (well win in the playoffs). As for the patriots dolphins fan smack. If you can remember (as a dolphins fan) how much you hated the patriots back in the 80s and 90s, which should be about nothing. that is what patriot fans feel about the dolphins right now.

my Hatred for the Jets is far greater then that of the pathetic Jills or the Patriots who didn't exist until 2002.

I have always found Pats fans to be anoying, though if you talk with them the majority are pretty knowlegable football fans. I have decided that I hate Jets fans more, but I hate a single Bills fan more than any single jets fan I could ever talk to

The way a lot of people have been acting this season, it really seems like Miami are the least favorite around here :(

um bills fans and jets fans are both bitter hateful *******s but i hate the pats team the most

Bills because of there no sense fans. Some of them cool and some of them are just plain dumb.

Ace88 said:
Bills because of there no sense fans. Some of them cool and some of them are just plain dumb.
and "nonsense"
You just called Bills fans dumb, yet you Admin Edit: Do Not bypass the profanity filter, it's there for a reasonup a simple sentence...go figure :goof:

Back
Top Bottom