Which team in the AFC East do you dislike the most? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team in the AFC East do you dislike the most?

Gotta be the Jets...It ain't right being heckled by Jets fans @ Dolphins Stadium...I remember a Jets "fan" told me, "Go Home!!!"...Oh the irony

CirclingWagons said:
and "nonsense"
You just called Bills fans dumb, yet you Admin Edit: Do Not bypass the profanity filter, it's there for a reasonup a simple sentence...go figure :goof:

justasportsfan said:

See what I mean? They are little grammer fixers. :lol:

I loath the patriots and especially Tom Brady who I think should have to suffer terrible, terrible things. I could quite possibly hate Tom Brady more than I hate the Patriots as a whole team.

Ace88 said:
I agree, Bills fans the worse. They are the most arrogant fans in the East by far. I don't know why though, it isn't like their team has accomplished anything in their 45 years of existence.

Ace88 said:
only because he called us dumb and yet his grammar stinks. Pot calling the kettle...

Nublar7 said:
I agree, Bills fans the worse. They are the most arrogant fans in the East by far. I don't know why though, it isn't like their team has accomplished anything in their 45 years of existence.
Inspite of our failures, we still remain as one of the best fans in the league. You wouldn't understand, you're a finfan. For the most part ,loyalty is not in a finfans vocabulary.

Justasportsfan said:
Inspite of our failures, we still remain as one of the best fans in the league. You wouldn't understand, you're a finfan. For the most part ,loyalty is not in a finfans vocabulary.
Loyalty...you see, I said it...it is on our vocabulary. You know whats not in any of the afc east teams vocabulary except the dolphins? PERFECTION!

Justasportsfan said:
only because he called us dumb and yet his grammar stinks. Pot calling the kettle...

:(

I'm gonna cry now. A Bills fan said that my grammer sucks.

:lol:

Enough with the smacktalk, I'm done with this thread.

woolhoss said:
I loath the patriots and especially Tom Brady who I think should have to suffer terrible, terrible things. I could quite possibly hate Tom Brady more than I hate the Patriots as a whole team.

Yup, pretty much. Although that's just until Rodney "I'm a Crybaby" Harrison comes back. Once that happens, then Tom "Wonderboy" Brady moves lateral on the list to 1b.

woolhoss said:

My thoughts exactly. Those beety eyes and that ****iness. I can't wait for Jan. 1st, 2006 for Brady to get knocked on his ***.

Hate the:
Pats, Bills and the Jets in that order. Although pre Brady it was Bills, Jets then the Pats in that order.

I loathe the Patriots, and the reason I hate them the absolute most is because I live in Maine and they have the worst most un-loyal, and by far the biggest idiots when it comes to the NFL fans I have ever seen, and every week I have to sit through another Pats game and rarely is a Phins game on TV up here, glad I get to listen to the games online.

Back
Top Bottom