Which Teams Will Go to the Superbowl this Year?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Teams Will Go to the Superbowl this Year?!?!

Ravens-Eagles

Ravens- Great D, and improved offence Jamal should be back, and better WR should get them there.

Eagles-I just dont think that anyone will stop them this year.

Vick in the playoffs is 1-2 and never beat Green Bay. He has passed for 136 , 82, and 176. He managed 2 passing td to 2 ints. He did rush for approx 200 in those 3 game which looks good until you see he had 4 fumbles. No he sucks against good D's that game plan for him.

FinaticPatch said:
I could see the falcons doing exactly what the cowboy did this year and thats to show there real colors and implode. There D cant keep them in ball games like they did last year. Think last year was a complete fluke.

I still see the falcons being good but I think that the Steelers are going to pull what the cowboys did. The Steelers were definatly a fluke. same with Rothlisberger. He will be good, but not as good as he is hyped up to be. I think that the Steelers are going to have trouble making the playoffs this year and they definatly are gunna lose their division to the Ravens...

Nasty

FinaticPatch said:
Vick in the playoffs is 1-2 and never beat Green Bay. He has passed for 136 , 82, and 176. He managed 2 passing td to 2 ints. He did rush for approx 200 in those 3 game which looks good until you see he had 4 fumbles. No he sucks against good D's that game plan for him.

Umm.... i think your wrong... Vick definatly beat the packers in Lambo... (pretty sure it was his rookie year?)

Nasty

FinNasty23 said:
Umm.... i think your wrong... Vick definatly beat the packers in Lambo... (pretty sure it was his rookie year?)

Nasty

You are correct sir! It was the FIRST EVER playoff game that the Packers lost at home. :eek:

FinaticPatch said:

really?

FinNasty23 said:

Nasty

MarinoEqualsGod said:
You are correct sir! It was the FIRST EVER playoff game that the Packers lost at home. :eek:

Vick wins games. plain and simple. playoffs or not.

Ravens vs. Carolina

It will be back to basics -- meaning defense will rule as the Baltimore Ravens square off against the Carolina Panthers. I think the Ravens will beat New England in the AFC Championship game, with Carolina beating Philadelphia for the NFC title.

Baltimore vs Philly, whether TO plays or not Philly is still the best team in a very weak NFC. Baltimore is gonna be alot better, Todd Heap missed alot of time last year and if he is healthy along with Clayton and Mason I think they'll be the representative from the AFC.

biggest surprise in NFL history

Miami and San Fransico. You heard it here first and probably last.

Colts or Pats vs the Vikings. The Vikings really helped there defense this year and I think there offense will be fine without Moss.

Back
Top Bottom