Which would you prefer..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which would you prefer.....

Madison + Chambers = more $$$ than Moss + Young CB.

Not only that, you can restructure Moss as well. Money will not and should not be an issue for Miami, if it was, i'd be the first to say screw Moss and get OL because we need it bad.

How many times are we going to go through this "R. Moss To Miami" garbage???....

It's starting to get very comical guys. He's NOT coming. Just forget about Moss....

Besides, we don't need him. We need PICKS!!

We can always draft a top shelf WR in the first round. If we get what we want for O-Gun, we'll be sitting pretty come draft day....

I don't want to take the risk of losing C. Chambers + our early round draft picks for one player. It's not worth it....

NO TO MOSS!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
How many times are we going to go through this "R. Moss To Miami" garbage???....

It's starting to get very comical guys. He's NOT coming. Just forget about Moss....

Besides, we don't need him. We need PICKS!!

We can always draft a top shelf WR in the first round. If we get what we want for O-Gun, we'll be sitting pretty come draft day....

I don't want to take the risk of losing C. Chambers + our early round draft picks for one player. It's not worth it....

NO TO MOSS!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33905
Read this dude.

And I'm sure it will be nooooo problem to get a player the quality of Moss. They come every year.

Back
Top Bottom