Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins????

WHich WR would you want on the Dfins?

• Sinorice Moss

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Santonio Holmes

Votes: 58 25.9%
  • Chad Jackson

Votes: 126 56.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters

CChambs84

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would prefer Sinorice Moss because of his speed and because hes from the Canes!:D

n_daubenmire said:
He's from the Canes?? That is a good reason why we shouldn't want him. Name one player that has came from UM that isn't ghetto?

And your point is?

I like Holmes. He's a real big play guy. he scored 11 TDs last year

I dont like the Canes but Moss is electric, he would be a great adition to our team

n_daubenmire said:
He's from the Canes?? That is a good reason why we shouldn't want him. Name one player that has came from UM that isn't ghetto?

Actually, I saw when he interviewed at the combine and he seemed to have very good grammar and etiquette. I would say Santonio Holmes. Big game WR with great speed. Good down field threat.

[mod] There is no need to describe any player like that. Keep it respectable![/mod]

miami234ever said:
And your point is?

Well, my point is, I'd rather have no one at WR than some player like TO that brings the entire team down. And it seems that EVERY player out of UM.

WelcomeBack said:
Actually, I saw when he interviewed at the combine and he seemed to have very good grammar and etiquette. I would say Santonio Holmes. Big game WR with great speed. Good down field threat.

I agree, he's played well in some big games also. but I'd rather not draft a WR in the 1st

Give me somebody later in the draft, like perhaps Devin Aromashodu on the second day. He's a quick guy.

Jimmy James said:
Give me somebody later in the draft, like perhaps Devin Aromashodu on the second day. He's a quick guy.

He's a good WR. And I think we can also have some projects in Jovon Bouknight and Chris Hannon.

n_daubenmire said:
Well, my point is, I'd rather have no one at WR than some ghetto player like TO that brings the entire team down. And it seems that EVERY player out of UM is GHETTO.

So you're saying if a player is ghetto and they make it to the NFL they will ruin a team? And almost EVERY player that comes out of Miami on the first day seems to have a good impact on their teams. Right?

n_daubenmire said:
Well, my point is, I'd rather have no one at WR than some ghetto player like TO that brings the entire team down. And it seems that EVERY player out of UM is GHETTO.

Lame:shakeno:

n_daubenmire said:

Ken Dorsey? Vinny Testaverde? Dan Morgan? Reggie Wayne? Santana Moss? Vernon Carey? It seems like those guys are just fine, and I am sure there are PLENTY more, but I just decided to name 6 off of my head. Because you go to a certain school doesn't mean you are ghetto. As I stated, Sinorice really seemed to have very good grammar and etiquette in his interview. He's not 'ghetto'.

n_daubenmire said:

Yeah Ken Dorsey is so Ghetto man

Frank Gore man he is so Ghetto

And actually from reading your posts do you even know what the term ghetto means when applied to a person?

EDIT- Oh and I chose Chad Jackson

WelcomeBack said:
Ken Dorsey? Vinny Testaverde? Dan Morgan? Reggie Wayne? Santana Moss? Vernon Carey? It seems like those guys are just fine, and I am sure there are PLENTY more, but I just decided to name 6 off of my head. Because you go to a certain school doesn't mean you are ghetto. As I stated, Sinorice really seemed to have very good grammar and etiquette in his interview. He's not 'ghetto'.

Make it two that agree.

Back
Top Bottom