Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins????

WHich WR would you want on the Dfins?

• Sinorice Moss

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Santonio Holmes

Votes: 58 25.9%
  • Chad Jackson

Votes: 126 56.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
I think the guy was talking more in regard to some of the guys who have come out recently and have disrupted their team re: Players refusing to train in the offseason with their teams, players crashing their motorcycles, players facing 40 years jail time on gun charges...

n_daubenmire said:
He's from the Canes?? That is a good reason why we shouldn't want him. Name one player that has came from UM that isn't ghetto?

Name one Cane who is from the getto that is not a stud! :sidelol:

It's not that every Hurricane is a punk.

It's that it seems like the ones who are punks are the ones who get the most attention. You heard a lot more about Kellen Junior and Sean Taylor than you did Vernon Carey, for instance. This seems to work the same way for FSU if you ask me.

n_daubenmire said:
Name one player that has came from UM that isn't ghetto?

damn that Jeremy Shockey is sooooo damn Ghetto...:rolleyes2 :D :wink:

btw I voted for Chad...but Holmes is a close second....

we need a breakaway possesion reciever like Jonshon/owens type. I'm not too convinced taht CC can be a possession reciever. seems more like a Go to go 15 yards and out and redzone. i want a sure handed player that can breakaway as well so jackson maybe? or moss.

In_Flames said:
damn that Jeremy Shockey is sooooo damn Ghetto...:rolleyes2 :D :wink:

btw I voted for Chad...but Holmes is a close second....

he is. he is an ignorant ******* that i hate with passion.

I know you are all having fun with the "G " word, but let's choose another one before someone gets affended. Thanks!:wink:

Santonio, I think Chad Jackson is getting a lot of hype resently because of his workouts, which I will admit were very impressive. However, workouts don't tell the whole story, Santonio Holmes played lights out the past two seasons and he comes up big all the time.

popularwar said:
Santonio, I think Chad Jackson is getting a lot of hype resently because of his workouts, which I will admit were very impressive. However, workouts don't tell the whole story, Santonio Holmes played lights out the past two seasons and he comes up big all the time.
Good point, its game time that really matters.

n_daubenmire said:
He's from the Canes?? That is a good reason why we shouldn't want him. Name one player that has came from UM that isn't ghetto?

huh?? who cares if he is Ghetto??? does that mean he cant be a good addition to a team???:confused:

Jimmy James said:
Punk is the word. There is no other that best describes the attitude of the U's most notorious players.
Or lack of talent. That word is not even close to appropriate to describe anyone skills.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom