Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins???? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins????

WHich WR would you want on the Dfins?

• Sinorice Moss

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Santonio Holmes

Votes: 58 25.9%
  • Chad Jackson

Votes: 126 56.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
He Also Hasnt Played On A Good Team Like Ur Boy Holmes

Chad Jackson as possesion Wr? I thought possesion Wrs are usually average or slower WRs but are big, that's why they get thoses tough catched in the middle of the field usually, and don't usually go deep or run deep patterns. Chad Jackson would be a deep threat, because he's fast. Chad Johnson isn't a really a possesion receiver. I think a Wr like T.O is not really a deep threat compared to S.Moss or Steve Smith, but not really a possesion WR. T.O can do everything or be used for various things. When I think of a possesion receiver I think of Keyshawn Johnson, or M.Muhammad, or Oronde Gadsden back in the day who are big WRs, but are not going to fly by player anytime soon and we aleady have are possesion WR in Marty Booker.

I like Santonia Holmes. Chad Jackson would be a great addition and its hard to say that one is better than the other definitively, but I voted for Holmes anyway. Part of the problem is that beyond the fact that they make the Road Runner look slow, nobody can really say what role they'd fit into.

Chad Jackson. But would be happy w/Holmes.

Moss only if we trade down.

I think if your gonna draft a guy based on big play ability you go after Holmes not Moss. I however voted for Jackson as I think he will be a better compliment to Chambers in a year or two when we no longer have Booker.

Aquanator B1000 said:
Yeah Sapp, Portis, and Vilma really bring down their entire team. :rolleyes2

sapp is another ignorant *******. attitude problem and to a degree portis is a rebel like. vilma has been good so far.

Look y'all we dont need any of those guys. I say we go after a guy in the later rounds, someone like Hass from Oregon State. I saw the guy live and in person and he is good. I am the captain of University of Louisville' Drumline. They came and played us at home. Granted we beat the hell out of them but he had a great game. Guy would be great in the slot. Not that we need a slot receiver because we have Kelly Campbell but hey what do I know?

1. Chad Jackson
2. Santonio Holmes
3. Sinorice Moss

I chose Chad Jackson. He's got great size,speed,and hands. In 3 years Chad has 1686 yds and 16 tds. If you compare that to Sinorice Moss who has 1106 yds and 9 tds in 4 years there is no reason to say you would want Moss over Chad. Sinorice has great speed but that's about it. Chad Jackson is worthy of the 16th overall pick. My second choice would obviously pick Santonio Holmes. He has the best production out of all of them, but the only thing that I don't like is his size. He's got to gain weight for the NFL otherwise he's not going to go across the middle. In 3 years Holmes has 2295 yds and 25 tds.

WelcomeBack said:
Ken Dorsey? Vinny Testaverde? Dan Morgan? Reggie Wayne? Santana Moss? Vernon Carey? It seems like those guys are just fine, and I am sure there are PLENTY more, but I just decided to name 6 off of my head. Because you go to a certain school doesn't mean you are ghetto. As I stated, Sinorice really seemed to have very good grammar and etiquette in his interview. He's not 'ghetto'.

idk dude i heard vinny testaverde is in the crips:goof:

Pepper2Chambers said:
1. Chad Jackson
2. Santonio Holmes
3. Sinorice Moss

I chose Chad Jackson. He's got great size,speed,and hands. In 3 years Chad has 1686 yds and 16 tds. If you compare that to Sinorice Moss who has 1106 yds and 9 tds in 4 years there is no reason to say you would want Moss over Chad. Sinorice has great speed but that's about it. Chad Jackson is worthy of the 16th overall pick. My second choice would obviously pick Santonio Holmes. He has the best production out of all of them, but the only thing that I don't like is his size. He's got to gain weight for the NFL otherwise he's not going to go across the middle. In 3 years Holmes has 2295 yds and 25 tds.

You can't really go by stats in college for certain positions, WR being one, because the QB's are not that great for most teams and coaches try to give players a lot of playing time that can reduce a players production.

Moss is a stretch at 16....if we can pick up an extra pick and draft moss late in the first - that's ok

Back
Top Bottom