While We're waiting, here's a question. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

While We're waiting, here's a question.

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
When your at a Fins game(or concert if you want to use another example) if you are standing up enjoying the game or concert, and the person behind you want's to sit and expects you to sit also. What should you do?

Should you sit because the person behind you has paid for their seat and deserves to be able to see?

or

Should you stand because you have paid for your right to be able to stand and enjoy the show and if they want to see then they should stand also?

Obviously this doesn't include extreme circumstances when they can't stand for some reason.

if you can't see cuz everyone in front is standing....you stand! Other then that, stand when something "good" happens and still try to show respect for others who have paid to see the event.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
When your at a game(or concert) if you are standing up enjoying the game or concert, and the person behind you want's to sit and expects you to sit also. What should you do?

Should you sit because the person behind you has paid for their seat and deserves to be able to see?

or

Should you stand because you have paid for your right to be able to stand and enjoy the show and if they want to see then they should stand also?

Obviously this doesn't include extreme circumstances when they can't stand for some reason.
**** them...you paid for your ticket and you are standing up in front of YOUR seat/space...if they tell you to sit, calmly tell them to go **** themselves.

*if you got some ancient senior citizen behind you i guess you could let it slide

you paid for the right to watch the game, not to be an a-- and you don't have the right to interfere with someone else's right's to watch what they paid for either.

Sit down... If everyone gets up it's fine. If some dumbass stands up and starts cheering for punts (or other non exciting areas of the game) you reserve the right to kick their ***. I've never been to a dolphin game (I live in CT, so no home games for me), but I can't stand it when I go to Redsox games, and some ******* stands up and starts cheering for the team when someone strikes out (Don't' worry about it, get em next time). No shut up, you're a dumbass, sit down before you get pushed off the Green Monster.

Thats how the situation should be handled..

Yes it's satire, but if you stand up, someone better be scoring, or it better be a pivotal point in the game.

Originally posted by jbond
you paid for the right to watch the game, not to be an a-- and you don't have the right to interfere with someone else's right's to watch what they paid for either.
Stay at home and watch it on tv if you're gonna sit down

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Stay at home and watch it on tv if you're gonna sit down

Thanks for your opinion, you know what you can do with it. I enjoy going and jumping up and down and high-fiving people I don't know but there is a difference between acting like an arrogant ignorant prick and a normal civilized fan cheering for their team while still respecting the people around you.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
When your at a Fins game(or concert if you want to use another example) if you are standing up enjoying the game or concert, and the person behind you want's to sit and expects you to sit also. What should you do?

or

It all depends. If no one complains..go for it. But if someone behind you asks you not to, then you may have to respect that, particularly if that person is handicappes in some way. [yes, i know there is a handicapped section, but not all handicapped folx are in wheelchairs tho.]

If your too damn lazy to stand up when everyone else does, then you need to either apply for a handicapped seat or watch my a$$.

Originally posted by jbond

Does the same go for concerts?

Originally posted by chambers84
If your too damn lazy to stand up when everyone else does, then you need to either apply for a handiacpped seat or watch my a$$.
:lol: ..well said

Back
Top Bottom