Who are the best 10 linebackers to ever play the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are the best 10 linebackers to ever play the game?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking that Seau is one of the best 10 linebackers ever and I started to wonder who would be in the top 10 linebackers ever. We could get a different 10 from everyone here.I'll give it a try but I'm sure I'll miss somebody and will probably change my mind later.

Dick Butkus
Ray Nitche(sp?)sorry Ray
Jack Lambert
Ted Hendricks
Lawrance Taylor
Junior Seau
Hal Lanier(chiefs)
Jack Ham
Mike Singletary
I can't seem to be able to come up with number 10 cos I'd be leaving a lot of good ones out...lol

all lists welcome guys.

Ozzy rules!!

I think Ray Lewis should be there

Yeah Ray Lewis should be included.

Bobby Bell from the Chiefs

Huff from the Giants

underrated one is Tommy Nobis from the Falcons

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Bobby Bell from the Chiefs

Huff from the Giants

underrated one is Tommy Nobis from the Falcons
Bobby Bell is the one I meant, just couldn't get his name but got the right team. Thanks Clumped. Lewis is a good candidate for my number 10.

Ozzy rules!!

Just one to add Bill Romanowski? He's an animal!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most competitive playrers anywhere he has played
helped Broncos and Raiders to SB one of the most Intence players ever just ask his piers I'm sure they would love having that guy on their team.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO Ray Lewis shouldn't be there until he plays 3-4 more year at that level.

It is a little like Tony Bocelli. He has been great for 5-6 years, but he hasn't played long enough to be considered a "legend".

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
One of the most competitive playrers anywhere he has played
helped Broncos and Raiders to SB most Intence players ever just ask his piers I'm sure they would love having that guy on their team.

Yeah but being competitive doesn't make you one of the best ALL-TIME linebackers.

Then what makes a player one of the best ever? Leadership, Heart,
ability, talent, desire, consistency, fire? Romo has all this look beyond you dislike for a player give him his props.

I don't think Ray is like Boselli because not only has he been the best for a long time, but he has also won a Super Bowl.....putting that Ravens team on his back (even with all the media hype after the trial) and making it the greatest defense of all time. I think that made him a legend.

But the argument for a few more years of high play is still very valid.

Back
Top Bottom