Who are the best teams in the NFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are the best teams in the NFL?

pats are #1 until someone proves otherwise.....

how can u put the eagles ahead and the colts???????
:roflmao:

KPDolfan424 said:
Good Point Don, IMO now...its Pats,Colts,Eagles,Steelers,and the Chiefs...

Solid top 5, top 4 are easy #5 could be alot of teams to me..

I think the Dolphins have to be in this even though are record doesnt show it because we have the Pats #, and imo, if we can beat them, we can beat anybody in the league.

patsdynasty said:
pats are #1 until someone proves otherwise.....

how can u put the eagles ahead and the colts???????
:roflmao:

You are assuming the lists are in order. I just threw the top 6 as I see it up there in no particular order as I'm sure many other people did.

FuturePhin said:
I think the Dolphins have to be in this even though are record doesnt show it because we have the Pats #, and imo, if we can beat them, we can beat anybody in the league.

I doubt we belong among the NFL elite yet....but we will be a much improved team on the rise IMO.

The Top 5?

1.) Patriots: They are number 1 until someone knocks them out. Even with their coaching shuffle and roster losses they are still the preseason faves.

2.) Eagles: 4 straight NFC Championship game appearences. They are the defending NFC champions.

3.) Ravens: Added outside help to go with Heap and Jamal and their defense is still a strength. If Boller is compitent they will do damage.

4.) Steelers: They have a great defense, very good running game (and Staley will be healthy), a young, ascending Q.B. and quality coaching.

5.) Vikings: All they did was add. The defensive pieces they put in place take them from a bottom 10 defense to a top 10 one overnight. Throw in the fact they had a great draft and got rid of the cancer on the team.

Who's missing:

To the poster who said " how can u put the eagles ahead and the colts???????". Why the HELL not. What exactly have the Colts done? (Besides get their heads kicked in every year in the playoffs). Peyton had the year of his life last year and they STILL did'nt get it done in the playoffs. They did nothing to improve a terrible defense. They will do the same as they always do. Score a ton of points, look great in the regular season, win their first playoff game at home and then go on the road and lose to a team with a quality defense. The Colts are a regular season team epitomized.

The Falcons? Ron Mexico is nothing but a running back. They will be a playoff team but when they meet a defensive team in the playoffs they will make him throw...and making Herpes boy throw is the recipe to success.

The Chiefs? Blah...I still don't think they have enough on defense.

DonShula84 said:
You are assuming the lists are in order. I just threw the top 6 as I see it up there in no particular order as I'm sure many other people did.

Don, my list was in order.

The best 6 teams are The Dolphins, Miami, Fins, Dolphs, Sabans Team and The Orange and Aqua Blue team! BOO YAH!!!!

rainmaker1313 said:
The best 6 teams are The Dolphins, Miami, Fins, Dolphs, Sabans Team and The Orange and Aqua Blue team! BOO YAH!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........maybe I should have emphasized it more when I said no picking favorites as a matter of fact I'll go do that right now.

I love the Phins as much as you do, but try to keep it realistic.

The Eagles have no receivers right now. If TO doesn't show up and they cut Freddie. I guess Thrash would be the number 1? That's not good. So no way are they in my top 5.

Pats, Colts, Vikings, Chargers, and Falcons.

the Superbowl will be Vikings vs Ravens!!! that is the prediction of the Nastyness! :cooldude:

1. New England
2. Pittsburgh
3. Indianapolis
4. Philadelphia
5. San Diego
6. Carolina

Back
Top Bottom